Username Password: Remember me

Annual Affliction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Annual Affliction

Annual Affliction 1 week, 3 days ago #38523

• NCJT
  • Fresh Boarder
HI, just want to ask about my house.my door is in the north sector and I have a northwest facing house.My problem is that my front door (North Sector)will be afflicted with the #5 yellow this 2018, and my bedroom is afflicted by the #3and #7 stars.my wallpaper in the bedroom has white silver and black colors.while my living room wallpaper is black with silver.these are just newly installed so I can't take them out.I have a big mirror in the living room located on the north sector
...are these bad feng shui...having these wallpaper colors and a big mirror in the north for 2018?by the way, I cannot change my room and my door, renovation is not possible...
Last Edit: 1 week, 3 days ago by NCJT.

Re: Annual Affliction 1 week, 3 days ago #38524

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
U can tame 5-yellow by placing a grey carpet with 6 old emperor coin below outside ur door

If ur bazi hate metal then u should remove the big mirror
Last Edit: 1 week, 3 days ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJT

Re: Annual Affliction 1 week, 2 days ago #38531

• NCJT
  • Fresh Boarder
What should be my door color for a North sector door #5 yellow in 2018
in a northwest facing house? My living room wallpaper is black and silver and my bedroom is in the NE AND E sector.these areas are afflicted in 2018.

Re: Annual Affliction 1 week, 2 days ago #38532

• NCJT
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your help, please feel free to give me more advice,my house is afflicted this 2018 and I am worried.im a fire snake(annual), black water dog (hour).

Re: Annual Affliction 1 week, 1 day ago #38552

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
If your main door has a good combo you shouldn't worry about 5 yellow.

Anyway, as long you are not doing any ground digging/ major Reno you are fine. Colors has no impact on your fengshui btw.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds