Username Password: Remember me

Annual Affliction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Annual Affliction

Annual Affliction 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38523

• NCJT
  • Fresh Boarder
HI, just want to ask about my house.my door is in the north sector and I have a northwest facing house.My problem is that my front door (North Sector)will be afflicted with the #5 yellow this 2018, and my bedroom is afflicted by the #3and #7 stars.my wallpaper in the bedroom has white silver and black colors.while my living room wallpaper is black with silver.these are just newly installed so I can't take them out.I have a big mirror in the living room located on the north sector
...are these bad feng shui...having these wallpaper colors and a big mirror in the north for 2018?by the way, I cannot change my room and my door, renovation is not possible...
Last Edit: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by NCJT.

Re: Annual Affliction 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38524

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
U can tame 5-yellow by placing a grey carpet with 6 old emperor coin below outside ur door

If ur bazi hate metal then u should remove the big mirror
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJT

Re: Annual Affliction 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38531

• NCJT
  • Fresh Boarder
What should be my door color for a North sector door #5 yellow in 2018
in a northwest facing house? My living room wallpaper is black and silver and my bedroom is in the NE AND E sector.these areas are afflicted in 2018.

Re: Annual Affliction 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38532

• NCJT
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your help, please feel free to give me more advice,my house is afflicted this 2018 and I am worried.im a fire snake(annual), black water dog (hour).

Re: Annual Affliction 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38552

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
If your main door has a good combo you shouldn't worry about 5 yellow.

Anyway, as long you are not doing any ground digging/ major Reno you are fine. Colors has no impact on your fengshui btw.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available

Re: Annual Affliction 6 months, 1 week ago #38677

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
First the person in the house with the weaker bazi (i.e. clash grand duke/ harm / punishment etc) chart, should avoid that sector. In event cant avoid, minimize the usage or time spend in that sector.

Second, you can look at placing the copper coin cure.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
plus.google.com/112474153338772291006

Re: Annual Affliction 5 months, 1 week ago #39069

Hi to everyone, i'm new to this forum and i have questions about San Sha for 2018.
Let s say that a new house has begun to be built in 2017 and will be ready mid 2018 and it sits on San Sha (Kan House (N2 sitting) / Orientation S2.
It's Fan sha.
Will that energy be sort of encapsulated in the house for ever? I mean if nobody comes in the house in 2018 will the San sha energy be still there in 2019 and more?
And if the people come in in 2018, would that be enough to choose an auspicious date to counter or reduce San sha effect, as usually they don't display their strengh longer than few days or weeks?
What could be the result of coming into such a house in earth dog year?
Is there a way to reduce the impact of San Sha without using remedies? And people can still be safe and live well in this house even if it has been built sitting on San sha? Hope my questions are clear?
Thanks a lot if you have some clues

Re: Annual Affliction 5 months, 1 week ago #39073

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
Let s say that a new house has begun to be built in 2017 and will be ready mid 2018 and it sits on San Sha (Kan House (N2 sitting) / Orientation S2.
It's Fan sha.
Will that energy be sort of encapsulated in the house for ever? I mean if nobody comes in the house in 2018 will the San sha energy be still there in 2019 and more?
>>> This is only a yearly affliction. Not a forever and ever kinda thing.

And if the people come in in 2018, would that be enough to choose an auspicious date to counter or reduce San sha effect, as usually they don't display their strengh longer than few days or weeks?
>>> This question, I'm sorry I couldn't quite comprehend.

What could be the result of coming into such a house in earth dog year?
>>> Usually denotes accidents. But, from my experience, there is a need to see each one bazi. For those bazi with good luck or fortune. this sha I don't see much impact. Its on those who bazi then to have difficult sign or weaker luck will activate it the negative impact in terms of relations, wealth, health or accidents.

Is there a way to reduce the impact of San Sha without using remedies? And people can still be safe and live well in this house even if it has been built sitting on San sha? Hope my questions are clear?
>>> avoid renovating it in the month of winter or starting the major renovation with north sector of the house. Or placing altar in north facing the south. Another direction you need to take note, which is or can be as bad as san sha is position of chen (dragon) as it direction clash with tai sui. Sitting on san sha is not the problem. if it is, isn't most of the apartments in most asian city plague with disaster as they are then to sit north face south. ?

Take care, hope this explains.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightinside

Re: Annual Affliction 5 months, 1 week ago #39075

Thank you very much for your answer, i'm grateful. Yes it helps me a lot.

So as it is acceptable to face San sha : if people move in this 2018 new built Kan House, is it safer to use a South door as main door than a North one?

Is the Sui sha influence the one located in xing location aka North?

Thanks again for your help,

Take care
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by lightinside.

Re: Annual Affliction 5 months, 1 week ago #39081

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
South is prefer as north sits a 5 yellow star in 2018.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightinside

Re: Annual Affliction 5 months, 1 week ago #39099

Thank you very much Jovan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds