Username Password: Remember me

how to apply period 8+9?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to apply period 8+9?

how to apply period 8+9? 4 months, 3 weeks ago #38473

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
I am building a house next year. The house will still be in period 8 while the energy of the period weakens. How should I introduce period 9 elements to the house?

Let's say house-facing is NW1. In period eight, 7 falls on SE1, whereas period nine 8. The He Tu number 8 represents wood, whereas 7 fire. Thus, when period nine arrives, wood 8 is destroyed by fire 7. In this case, what should I put into consideration when building this house particularly in this sector. Should I counter-activate the upcoming fire by adding water to the sector, perhaps paint the sector in blue??? I am a beginner, so I am trying to think, analyze, and figure out how flying stars works between periods.

Any given examples, related or unrelated to my NW1 sector example, to teach me in this aspect shall be greatly appreciated.

Re: how to apply period 8+9? 4 months, 3 weeks ago #38474

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
For 1st Ur understanding is correct

2nd question not sure what u mean?
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: how to apply period 8+9? 4 months, 3 weeks ago #38475

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Any input is welcome for transitioning period 8 to period 9 regarding curing a home, and whatever you think is important to do for the home.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds