Username Password: Remember me

5W at entrance VERY STRONG effect on Female Kua 1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 5W at entrance VERY STRONG effect on Female Kua 1

5W at entrance VERY STRONG effect on Female Kua 1 1 year, 3 months ago #36654

• Shestra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone! I wanted to thank you in advance for the opportunity to ask these questions.

My sister has terrible period pains. Her Kua is 1. I looked at her apartment chart and she has earth controlling water at the entrance - 1M and 5W in the South East.

The walls in the foyer are light grey and white, the door is light grey. I added a grey rug with wavy white lines in the foyer and a black and gold door mat outside.

Also decorated with six and one small silver coloured figurines and two bells to serve as wind chimes. Then I added a salt cure.

After this she got her period earlier than usual and it hurt 25% more.

What did I do wrong? The 5W is supported by the red hallway carpet and light that is constantly on. Should I add a giant mirror in her foyer? Or did I do too much?

Re: 5W at entrance VERY STRONG effect on Female Kua 1 1 year, 3 months ago #36657

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi-ni am not able to open ur attached file. pls send to my email below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: 5W at entrance VERY STRONG effect on Female Kua 1 1 year, 3 months ago #36664

• Shestra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! I did not attach a file to this message, but please let me know if you require any more info or images on this case and ill email/post it shortly

Re: 5W at entrance VERY STRONG effect on Female Kua 1 1 year, 3 months ago #36666

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
to solve ur problem of 5W and kua-1, I suggest u put a white/silver colour carpet at the entrance, so that it will drain the earth energy to glow ur kua-1 water energy

but be careful , 2017, the flying star at the SE is #9 fire star. so u need wood object to drain the water clashing with this no.9 flying star
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by smsek1.

Re: 5W at entrance VERY STRONG effect on Female Kua 1 1 year, 3 months ago #36674

• Shestra
  • Fresh Boarder
20170301_122026.jpg

Hi! This is what i have so far - the situation became worse do you think it could be a healing crisis or i need more wood and metal?
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds