Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Flying Star Feng Shui is Dying?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flying Star Feng Shui is Dying?

Flying Star Feng Shui is Dying? 1 year, 4 months ago #36551

I've know Feng Shui for few weeks now and very interested study Flying Star Feng Shui, but this article knock me straight on the face and make me losing spirit to learn this new amazing knowledge: cheongsoonhaur.com/feng-shui/xuan-kong-f...ying-1/#.WKv0V9J97IU

What do you think about that article? Is that true?

Re: Flying Star Feng Shui is Dying? 1 year, 3 months ago #36566

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
LearnFengShui wrote:
I've know Feng Shui for few weeks now and very interested study Flying Star Feng Shui, but this article knock me straight on the face and make me losing spirit to learn this new amazing knowledge: cheongsoonhaur.com/feng-shui/xuan-kong-f...ying-1/#.WKv0V9J97IU

You also need to determine the person bazi too before apply the feng shui. so this will havwe deeper knowledge to understand.

Re: Flying Star Feng Shui is Dying? 1 year, 2 months ago #37044

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Another gold digger. If you further study his blog you will find him promote himself the only real practitioner in the world. The rest practitioners are only bullshit. Another marketing tactic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mynghecaocap

Re: Flying Star Feng Shui is Dying? 5 months, 3 weeks ago #38878

• j27945
  • Expert Boarder
LearnFengShui wrote:

I think you pursuit your interest. The process of learning by itself is a form of cultivation. And it could also activate the useful element in your bazi chart too.
Jovan (ジョーバン)
iFSA, Affiliate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.linkedin.com/in/jovantay
plus.google.com/112474153338772291006
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds