Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance

Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance 1 year, 5 months ago #35968

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Friends,
First of all, I would like to thank you for the informative pages that you have provided about Flying Star Feng Shui.
Regarding the change of stars in 2017, I have some doubt about two things :-
1. Entrance door of my apartment is located in Earth Base Star 3, Mountain Star 1, Water Star 7.. And, now in 2017, Annual Star 5 is flying to that sector.
2. Bedroom of my mother is located in Earth Base Star 5, Mountain Star 8, Water Star 5.. And, now in 2017, Annual Star 7 is flying to that sector. Already, health of my mother is not good (her exact date/year of birth is not known).
I am worried about these two things. If anyone can provide some insight and solution to tackle with these situations, then it can be so kind of you. Thanks.
Best regards
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by SNY.

Re: Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance 1 year, 5 months ago #35978

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- can u send me your house plan with the flying stars indicated as u said above

my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance 1 year, 5 months ago #35988

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
smsek1 wrote:
hi- can u send me your house plan with the flying stars indicated as u said above

my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hello Friend,
Good evening.
Hope you are fine.
I am attaching the house plan with this message. Please see and reply. Thanks for your time.
Best regards.
Layout_2017-01-19.jpg

Re: Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance 1 year, 5 months ago #35993

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- now it is very clear

Q1- u can place a grey carpet with 6-old metallic key or old coin to tame the #5-yellow annual star

Q2- u can place a cup of water to tame the #7 robbing star. i notice that your mother's bed placement is wrong. this may be the reason her health is not good
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SNY

Re: Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance 1 year, 5 months ago #36002

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
smsek1 wrote:
hi- now it is very clear

Q1- u can place a grey carpet with 6-old metallic key or old coin to tame the #5-yellow annual star

Q2- u can place a cup of water to tame the #7 robbing star. i notice that your mother's bed placement is wrong. this may be the reason her health is not good

Hello Friend,
Good evening
How are you?
Thanks for your kind message. I hope these solutions can help. Questions related to them are :-
1. Where to put old metallic keys/old coins? Have to put under carpet or have to hang somewhere?
2. Which material cup - metal, glass or ceramic? And which colour of cup is recommended?
3. Yes, bed placement is not good and there is no other option to change location. Can there be some other extra solution to tame bed problem?
Thanks for your time. Best regards
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by SNY.

Re: Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance 1 year, 5 months ago #36003

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q1- the keys/old coins have to be placed below the carpet with 4 vertical, 2 horizontal at middle for the 4 vertical coin

Q2- porcelain cup, blue or white colour

Q3- the bed must be rotate to avoid the bed be hit by the air flow in to hit the bed, n the bed must have a wall behind it.

Re: Annual Star 5 Yellow Flying to sector of Entrance 1 year, 5 months ago #36004

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
You actually don't have to worry about 5 yellow as long you do not perform any renovation/ground breaking work.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds