Username Password: Remember me

Sleeping position for Rat
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sleeping position for Rat

Sleeping position for Rat 1 year, 5 months ago #35887

• fatrat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, need some advice on the sleeping direction/position.

For female rat born in 1972, the kua number is 5, auspicious directions are SW, W, NW, NE.

My bedroom is square but it's not feasible to position my bed in the SW, NW, and NE corners. For 2017, I also cannot place my bed in the west becos this would means my head will be pointing in the Tai Sui direction.

Is it ok to place my bed in the east, heading pointing to the east, legs pointing to the west. While Prosperity star 8 fly into the east, I note that east is where we have the 3 Killings and Natural disaster star.

or should I position my bed in the SE corner but given that it's a squarish room, my bed is still pointing in the S direction (5 Yellow in 2017).

Confused....

Re: Sleeping position for Rat 1 year, 5 months ago #35888

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
fatrat wrote:
Hi, need some advice on the sleeping direction/position.

For female rat born in 1972, the kua number is 5, auspicious directions are SW, W, NW, NE.

My bedroom is square but it's not feasible to position my bed in the SW, NW, and NE corners. For 2017, I also cannot place my bed in the west becos this would means my head will be pointing in the Tai Sui direction.

Is it ok to place my bed in the east, heading pointing to the east, legs pointing to the west. While Prosperity star 8 fly into the east, I note that east is where we have the 3 Killings and Natural disaster star.

or should I position my bed in the SE corner but given that it's a squarish room, my bed is still pointing in the S direction (5 Yellow in 2017).

Confused....

Its best to draw out the plan. Imagined work will only create mistake and calamities later.

Re: Sleeping position for Rat 1 year, 5 months ago #35889

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
also check if east(wood) is your bazi favorable element.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds