Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Natal vs. annual vs. monthly charts!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Natal vs. annual vs. monthly charts!

Natal vs. annual vs. monthly charts! 1 year, 2 months ago #35826

• aspath
  • Fresh Boarder
I’ve just moved into a new home and I’m working with the Flying Star tradition to construct my home’s natal chart. The concept of annual and monthly charts is new to me, though! I have a couple of questions:

1. If the annual chart has such an influence on the house, I have to say, I don’t get why you cast the natal chart for the house at all – can someone explain how I should “cross-reference” the natal and annual charts to get my house set up?
2. I think I understand how to cast the house’s annual chart, though it seems to me it’s just the chart for the current period. How do I get more specific than that?
3. I can’t find any information on how to cast the house’s monthly chart – can anyone point me to a helpful link?
4. Is there a post somewhere on this site or elsewhere about what you do to make modifications to your space in light of the annual or monthly chart? I cannot renovate, but I can get pretty creative!

And I apologize if this has been posted before, but I don’t see a way to search for old posts!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds