Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Totally confused with Flying Stars, help!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help!

Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35355

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
Edit: added floorplans and google earth pic later in the comments

Hi,

I am new to Flying Stars and have been trying to make sense my home chart for a few days. I guess I don't have to say it, but Flying Stars is so difficult that I hardly can make any sense to it. However I am full of determination to crack this puzzle. I have suffered from a very bad health this year, and other things are not so good either. We just moved and I hope things will turn around, but I don't know...

First is the problem with construction date vs. moving date. These of course generate different charts, and I'm not sure which one to choose. Internet is full of good cons and pros for both of them. I am bit leaning to the construction date (1975), but maybe it is just because that chart seems to be not as terrible as moving date chart (2016). At least facing direction and front door isn't changing... (E1).

Period six chart is:

Period 6, E1 Facing
----------------------------
C - 2b 8m 4w
N - 9b 3m 8w
NE - 4b 5m 1w
E - 5b 1m 6w
SE - 1b 9m 5w
S - 3b 4m 9w
SW - 8b 2m 7w
W - 7b 6m 2w
NW - b 7m 3w

Period 8 chart is:

Period 8, E1 Facing
C - 4b 1m 6w
N - 2b 6m 1w
NE - 6b 4m 3w
E - 7b 8m 8w
SE - 3b 9m 7w
S - 5b 5m 2w
SW - 1b 7m 9w
W - 9b 3m 4w
NW - b 2m 5w

Even if I try to guess that certain combination is terrible, I have no idea to cure it. On the other hand I can't figure out how to properly enhance good stars. There is just too many energies! For now I have given up for doing anything more complex than put two salt cures in the Center and North East areas, where annual stars 2 and 5 have taken residence. Problems did start last February and I guess these two fellows are to blame, so I am hoping salt cures and metal do something good.

Help!
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Chrisle.

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35367

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hello,

First of all, dont make small thing to become complicated....lol. Xuan kong Fei Xing not so hard to learn as long you know the concept behind that. To answer your queries then first we need to know....are you living in apartment or house?? in the meantime Chinese folk always mention that first come destiny, second luck and third fengshui....which means before we assess our fengshui house chart then we need to do destiny or chart reading based on bazi or zwds so we can know which area should we take precaution moreover usually bad destiny also tend to possess or own a bad fengshui house location.

Until now there's still a lot debate between construction date or moving in date...I dont want to add more comment or debate about that. however based on my own experience I much prefer with moving in date where heaven, earth and man are in synchronize... but need to make a note that this method also have some consideration... such as we do need to consider is this apartment or stand alone house...... because different type of house have different rule to follow...

Regards,
Candra

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35369

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh dear, it really can get more complicating huh? I appreciate your thoughts on the problem, thanks. I still feel that I am way over my head with this.

Our house is attached 2-story house, so sort of apartment, but we only have neighbors on both sides, but not on top of us or below us. We have our own door and backyard.

House has never been unoccupied for a long time, but it has gone under numerous renovations in current Period 8. Previous residents (our current landlords) seem to had a very happy life in here.

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35370

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
So I'm checking move date chart, and there is a few places that seem to be worrying.

South West has combination of Mountain Star 7 and Water Star 9. All sources seem to indicate that is indeed bad combination. If 7 is metal, water could exhaust it, or so I have undestood. But SW is also the master bedroom, so water is big no-no. So what to do? Should I enhance wood? Or use fire to control metal? But wouldn't fire just feed Water Star 9?

NW area has got combination 2-5, and south 5-2. This is bad, especially when NW area is our sons bedroom upstairs. It has Period star 9 too, so that is not good either. I guess metal element could help with this? And it seems I should avoid fire here, but annual star 3 is there now, and I have been seeing advice that fire symbols would be good in NW this time.

South area holds our bathroom, so there is abundance of water. There is also south fire energy going on. Fire creates earth, so I gather this is bad. What should I do? Metal to control earth? Water?

Aah, this is so hard.

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35373

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi,

is that possible to upload your floor plan and house image(by using google earth to know the surrounding area) so we can easily to discuss further... moreover the way how you measure your facing direction.... in case you wrongly read the measurement.

Regards,
Candra

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35376

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
I used compass to measure the facing direction, so I am hoping it is right. It is 72 degrees. I don't have to floor plan unfortunately. I uploaded a map thought, our home is marked with red oval in the middle of the map. Bit fuzzy, sorry. The sea is quite near in the west, mile or so. No mountains or any other higher ground, this part of the globe is very flat. Our neighbourhood sits bit higher than western part of the map, that slopes down to the sea. In the east is railway and major road.

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35377

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Sorry, your image is unusable... no fengshui practitioner can help you based on that image....lol. try to see some user in here which posting their fengshui queries and learn how they upload their image.

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35378

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
It does not open when you click it? I wonder what went wrong. Or is the image too wide-shot? Smaller Google Earth pic shows just few blocks, so I used wider shot.

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35379

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
The image is too small... how can I analyze the form, the flowing water or mountain formation with that image... thats why I told you to see other people queries... so you can understand what I mean. Form in fengshui superceed formula... without a good form than all chart in fengshui are useless...

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35380

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, I'm still confused is the problem with the attachment (thumbnail picture won't open properly to a larger picture after clicking to it), or is the picture itself the problem. I am not sure what sort of radius is needed, so I went to c. 500 m radius. Is it too much? It does make features quite small, but forests, buildings and roads are clear.

Sorry I'm confused, I try to find solution after I know where the problem lies. In the mean time, here is attachment of Google Earth picture that has smaller radius.

Attachment kartta_2016-11-11.jpg not found

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35381

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
Tried Floorplanner and here is what I came up:

Downstairs
Downstairs.jpg

North is up, West is left in the picture.

Downstairs the big white space is used as a living room. I don't know why the program wouldn't put floor there also. Door is a backdoor and opens to backyard. Frontdoor is located near the stairs, and that hallway area is two step lower to the ground that rest of the apartment.

Upstrairs
Upstairs.jpg

Upstairs small room up North is a closet, small room in the right South East corner, next to bathroom, is a sauna. There is a another door in the stairway that opens to balcony space in the East. Big white space is sort of foyer, hallway.

Hope this helps.

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35382

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi There,

based on your birth detail... try to plot zwds chart(assuming birth detail correct and without chart verification) and just give you a short brief analysis... life self palace have wen chang with quan to opposite.... which usually indicate a reasonable person with fine appearance, good looking and good talking, a strong character and a bit aggressive moreover easily to have external injuries because of self hua... life ji at life health usually indicate your body quite weak and got many health problem in your childhood and this chart also can see that your parents concern about your health very much even at that time cost a lot of money to solve your health issues... This Decade[26-35] especially this year[2016] you will feel life is not smooth and easily to have a dispute within family relationship if we see the cause from flying ji then it seems kind of struggling which come from your career or travelling issues....however no need to worry so much next year your luck will become much better.

back to house fengshui....

Assuming there is no bad external Form and measurement main door not in "death and emptiness lines"... House Facing direction are on E1(72 Degree) which means house sitting position is on Dui Gua.... Your birth detail (1983) also based on dui gua... Thats quite a good sync position...which indicate 4 Favorable Direction based on Ba Zhai (8 Mansion) that are located in Sheng Qi(NW), Tian Yi(SW), Yan Nian(NE) and Fu Wei (W)....

If we assume house are on period 8 with Facing E1 then we got a flying star chart with a good combination on East Sector...SW location also quite good for living room... you can set small taiji and place your working desk on SW location however in this location much better you put a big pot of plant near your working desk at South West to make a harmony combination of mountain(7) and water star(9) to increase wealth luck moreover to avoid violation direct spirit then dont put any water formation in NE Location...this is only a short brief explanation for fengshui house... for more detail much better you seek a professional fengshui practitioner who can audit directly your house and to corporate external form.

Regards,
Candra
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by candra_yus. Reason: wrong location

Re: Totally confused with Flying Stars, help! 1 year, 7 months ago #35383

• Chrisle
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much, this gave me a lot to think about. Your advice is very appreciated and I am grateful.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds