Username Password: Remember me

SE sector not good
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SE sector not good

SE sector not good 1 year, 7 months ago #35334

• jkumar49
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,. May I ask please...my house floor plan is period 8, E2 facing direction. That puts the 7 star in the SE sector, with a 2 mountain star and a 5 water star. This is also the SE wealth sector. I am not talking about the monthly or annual flying stars because I know they change, I am talking about what cures to put there in a permanent basis for the house chart? Thank you so much in advance....
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by jkumar49. Reason: Spelling errors

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 7 months ago #35338

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Jkumar,

Before we try to apply remedy in fengshui we need to know what is the main problem with our house? is that wealth problem or human relationship that we need to be concern. Moreover we also need to see external form in our environment....are there any Sha Qi or even any good flowing Qi into our house...Fengshui practitioner always remember this quotes "Form superceed formula"... Qi coming from external to internal...If got no flowing Qi then all good combination in our chart also useless

If you got SE as a bad star combination then why you dont utilize other sector such as west,North East or south sector......we need to concern annual and monthly star, we cannot just disregard them... life is changing as a Ti and Yong Concept or Yin and Yang. There is no total cure for permanent basis in classical fengshui...we only can minimize or reduce the bad effect. Just utilize the other good sector or utilize what the best area we got.

Regards,
Candra

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 7 months ago #35359

• jkumar49
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for reply...serious money issues. Always debt more than income. Trying very hard to get out of loss but my career never very profitable. Husband works 2 jobs, one is convemtiinal, other is home business which he runs out of the SE sector. I am trying to start new business and it is going nowhere.

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 7 months ago #35366

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Well, fengshui is all about location if got a bad location[combination of 2 and 5 is also one of bad combination known as wealth loss and sickness] then no matter all good formation is also useless.. imagine that you are eating in a smelly rubbish bin..no matter you change a direction within that location is also wont solve the problem....you only can diminish this problem by throwing away the rubbish or move away from that location... same like fengshui, within bad qi you only can resolve this problem by changing your house period[tilting or changing main door] or move away from that location....remedy that sector by using metal coin cannot solve totally your problem of losing wealth....

based on your DOB without chart verification.... this year your inner mind will full of darkness, life ji in annual self which means that you feel your life not smooth, a lot of problem and usually got contrary result within this year ... annual health overlap with decade wealth with self hua lu usually means that you need to work extra hard to achieve your wealth luck. rather than start your own business much better you try to help your spouse... this year he got much more luck compare to you.

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 7 months ago #35392

• jkumar49
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you again for reply. My dob is 7/7/1967, 6:38 a.m. in reading, Pennsylvania. I only have learned from my bazi chart that I have excessive amount of fire and very weak metal, though not how to remedy that. It's funny, I have been trying to start my own business and it's going nowhere, like there is a block. My husband business he has had for many years. His business makes more each year but because struggle it eats up that income. Recently my job went from being very prosperous to alost nothing in less than a week. I have two licenses...physical therapy and massage therapy. Physical herapy for many years always up and down, now way down, massage therapy very recent to try and earn more income without having to depend on others for work yet have not had one client yet, only open since Nov 1st.

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 7 months ago #35410

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi jkumar49,

Can you post your floorplan with the main door facing degrees?

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 6 months ago #35473

• jkumar49
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings...sorry it took so long...here is my floorplan, the front door is in the east sector and it is at 92 degrees, so I do know it's an East 2 facing. The pink lines are the bagua map and the green lines are the outline of the house.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by jkumar49. Reason: Incorrect star chart

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 6 months ago #35478

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Which room you sleep and how is ur bed positioned?

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 6 months ago #35479

• jkumar49
  • Fresh Boarder
our bedroom is in the south and my husband and I are both east group, but unfortunately the way the bedroom is situated we can only point west. if we point south our head is at a window and are feet point out the door, if we point north then the door opens right into the side of the bed (it's a very big bed) and then there is no room all around it for chi movement. we have 1 son who's bedroom is in the divided area where the front sector is NE and the back sector is N, but I am going to switch his room around so when he sleeps he will point north, as he is a west group.

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 6 months ago #35482

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Tough case as there are too many missing sectors.

How's the external looks like? Any sha qi?

Need more descriptions from you like how's the left right back forth landscape. The height. The neighbour.

If possible where's the river located.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by xkfan. Reason: Extended words.

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 6 months ago #35501

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
void
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by smsek1.

Re: SE sector not good 1 year, 6 months ago #35511

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Please upload the clean plan and scaned image of ur floor plan.with the main door facing reading. The building facing reading. Google map link pointing ur house or mark it. As well as the present date of birth of the residents. Presen t people occupying their bed positions and locations and the stove position and direction. If u r happy then donate some money to charity. .
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds