Case Study Help - Matrimonial, legal problems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Case Study Help - Matrimonial, legal problems

Case Study Help - Matrimonial, legal problems 1 year, 8 months ago #35086

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello friends,
This is a real case study from a multi-storey building. Most of the windows, source of light and air is from NE, so I decided to create a Flying Star Map according to that. I am attaching it herewith

A short description of the problems which are being faced by residents are as follows:

1. This building was completed in 2005 (Period 8)
2. My friend started to live in this apartment in 2005
3. He is eldest son of his parents and he is living in this apartment with his parents. He is about 41 years old. His Gua number is 8
4. Since october 2010, he has legal problems with his wife. She is not living with him and not settling divorce. So, he could not make family till now.
5. He has problems with means of living (no job, no employment)
6. Health of his mother is not good
7. There are arguments in his family. His life feels to have stopped moving forward.
8. His bedroom location 9 4 6, his mother's bedroom location 8 5 5

I know that it is very complicated subject and takes much time to analyse all the details. But it may be interesting to know the difference of analysis and remedies according to the knowledge of enlightened forum members. Any insight or advice of some remedies for solving these problems may open new windows in understanding of Flying Star Feng Shui. So, let's start discussing

Thanking you once again.
Layout_2016-10-10.jpg
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by SNY.

Re: Case Study Help - Matrimonial, legal problems 1 year, 8 months ago #35100

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Where is the staircase and lift located in the plan? Is he sleeping on the top right bedroom?
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by xkfan. Reason: Add sentence

Re: Case Study Help - Matrimonial, legal problems 1 year, 8 months ago #35116

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
xkfan wrote:
Where is the staircase and lift located in the plan? Is he sleeping on the top right bedroom?

Hello friend,
Good evening.
Hope you are fine.
First of all, I would like to thank you for sending message.
About stairs and lift - Stairs are in front of the main door and lift is by the side of the stairs. I am attaching the floor plan herewith, please see.
About second question - Yes, he is sleeping on top right bedroom.
This case study is very challenging because Honourable Master Lillian Too has taught us that 'Jewellery Orientation' is like a blessing. But in this apartment, even when 'Jewellery Orientation' is present, still the residents are facing different types of problems. I am thinking which stars are causing most problems and which remedy can bring a good change to create happiness for the residents. Please share your views. Thanks for your time.
FloorPlan.JPG

Re: Case Study Help - Matrimonial, legal problems 1 year, 8 months ago #35119

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
My opinion for this property is the qi flow. The qi isnt accumulating in the house but dispersing. Qi is not flowing in the right directions. Especially the dining/living room. The qi here simply shredding. When the flow is right then only the stars can yield for results.

Anyway lets wait for other senior member to comment.

Re: Case Study Help - Matrimonial, legal problems 1 year, 6 months ago #35512

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Please upload the clean plan and scaned image of ur floor plan.with the main door facing reading. The building facing reading. Google map link pointing ur house or mark it. As well as the present date of birth of the residents. Presen t people occupying their bed positions and locations and the stove position and direction. If u r happy then donate some money to charity. .
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds