Username Password: Remember me

Facing Direction of Apartment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Facing Direction of Apartment

Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35023

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello friends, thinking about multi-storey buildings with many apartments, it becomes difficult to decide about facing and sitting directions.

For example, if the plot of land is facing 120 degrees SE, it may have entrance at 210 degrees SW and then that entrance leads to a hallway. On both sides of hallway, there are apartments. So one row faces 210 degrees SW (most windows, balcony open to 30 N), other row faces 30 degrees N (most windows, balcony open to 210 SW), another row windows/balcony is 300 NW.

Attaching a diagram herewith, please see ->

This is a six storey building. What can be the facing direction of Apartments marked #1 and #2? Can the facing direction of whole building plot (120 degrees SE) be used as facing direction and then that Bagua or Flying Star Map can be superimposed on each apartment (because entrance of all apartments is only one -> 210 SW)?

Complicated? Yes, that's why posted this if someone can give a valued insight on this.

Thanks.
Diagram.JPG

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35024

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
The balcony is the facing. Post up your house floor plan.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
The following user(s) said Thank You: SNY

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35028

• Golden_Zen
  • Fresh Boarder
Multi storey building shouldn't be complicated. Many case studies since Yang Gong and Zeng Wen Chan started Fengshui. Many documentations recorded by the Zeng lineage Fengshui practitioners since Tang dynasty too. Also can refer to the Fujian Fengshui schools too.

I don't think theres a facing to land too. How to determine facing when theres no reference?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SNY

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35030

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Friend, thanks for your kind message.
Hope you are fine.
Do you want me to post floor plan of whole building or floor plans of both apartments?

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35031

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
gamer123 wrote:
The balcony is the facing. Post up your house floor plan.

Hope you are fine.
Do you want me to post floor plan of whole building or floor plans of both apartments?

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35032

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Golden_Zen wrote:
Multi storey building shouldn't be complicated. Many case studies since Yang Gong and Zeng Wen Chan started Fengshui. Many documentations recorded by the Zeng lineage Fengshui practitioners since Tang dynasty too. Also can refer to the Fujian Fengshui schools too.

I don't think theres a facing to land too. How to determine facing when theres no reference?

Hope you are fine.
Can you please tell where these books can be available for reading online?

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35036

• Golden_Zen
  • Fresh Boarder
I am not so sure about it. Maybe you can try finding it online, there should be something. Then again, a rule of thumb for me is; anything that is related to Fengshui, if you can find it online or easily, most probably not worth reading or learning about it. No offense, just my opinion.

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35046

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Golden_Zen wrote:
I am not so sure about it. Maybe you can try finding it online, there should be something. Then again, a rule of thumb for me is; anything that is related to Fengshui, if you can find it online or easily, most probably not worth reading or learning about it. No offense, just my opinion.

Hello Friend,
Oh, I thought you have read those books so I asked where to find them. But, by your lines, I could know that you also don't know detailes of the books that you recommended. Thanks for your message.
Hope you are fine.

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35047

• Golden_Zen
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear friend

Please know that I am not obliged to teach you. Pointing these references to you is good enuogh to set you out to hunt for the right materials. When my teaacher taught me, he also never pass everything nicely to me. He only points in certain direction and I have to hunt for the materials myself.

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35059

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
Floor plan of the apartment/unit.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35064

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Golden_Zen wrote:
Dear friend

Please know that I am not obliged to teach you. Pointing these references to you is good enuogh to set you out to hunt for the right materials. When my teaacher taught me, he also never pass everything nicely to me. He only points in certain direction and I have to hunt for the materials myself.

Hello Friend, thanks for your message. Hope you are fine.
I also did not ask to become your student
And I feel that people who have full knowledge are humble and they don't restrain themselves from spreading it for welfare of people.
No offence, but it seems that people who only point in certain direction still lack of complete knowledge.
Look at lives of Lord Buddha, Confucius, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, etc. If they had also kept their knowledge with them, then how could this world learn from their great teachings?
Think about the greatness and humbleness of these masters and teachers. Thanks

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35084

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
gamer123 wrote:
Floor plan of the apartment/unit.

Hello friend,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for your message. I could not post layout plan because there was some problem with forum. I am posting today. I am also writing some details of the problems being faced by the residents.I came to know that most of the windows, source of light and air is from NE, so I decided to create a Flying Star Map according to that. I am attaching it with layout.

1. This building was completed in 2005 (Period 8)
2. My friend started to live in this apartment in 2005
3. He is eldest son of his parents and he is living in this apartment with his parents. He is about 41 years old. His Gua number is 8
4. Since october 2010, he has legal problems with his wife. She is not living with him and not settling divorce. So, he could not make family till now.
5. He has problems with means of living (no job, no employment)
6. Health of his mother is not good
7. There are arguments in his family. His life feels to have stopped moving forward.
8. His bedroom location 9 4 6, his mother's bedroom location 8 5 5

I know that it is very complicated subject and takes much time to analyse all the details. But any insight or advice of some remedies for solving these problems will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you once again.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by SNY.

Re: Facing Direction of Apartment 1 year, 8 months ago #35085

• SNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Layout.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds