how to weaken or strengthen flying stars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars

how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 4 months ago #34758

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone

I have difficulty understanding how to weaken or strengthen flying stars especially when one combination is good and one is bad, I do not understand how one dominates the other. I will explain how I think and ask for help to rectify or clarify myself please, if I am thinking wrong.

For example, in the natal chart of my house built in 2015 face 145º (SE3) and sit 325º (NW3)

Main door is located on SW (Earth) and has the base star 5 (earth) of the period, which is bad and is strengthened by the SW direction of the element, then it must be weakened with Metal.
Mountain Star is 3 (Wood) which in turn destroys 5 (Earth), but it is also bad and should be weakened with (fire), but to use the Fire elements nourishes the bad star 5.
In the same trigram water star is 1 (Water) and is good, but it is a direction Earth (SW) that destroys it, and if I want to strengthen it with its own element (Water) will be to nurture the bad star 3.

I think the metal will be a good element to use here. So nourishes the good star 1 exhausts the bad star 5 and destroys the bad star 3.
Also in the SW annual star 8 (Earth) which is good, gets too weak if I put metal in this sector, and so I am weakening the chances of financial prosperity, which is what I need to focus now.

Am I Thinking right or wrong?

It would be really great if someone could enlighten me or recommend other Links or where to properly learn to fix my house and improve the financial lives of my family.

If it is need some attachment or other information please ask for.

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 4 months ago #34768

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- dun worry the base 5 bcos its effect to the annual is min. to solve the problem of the 3 water star, #8 annual star. suggest u put a red carpet. the fire will but the #3 wood star n in turn will strengthen the #8 fortune earth star.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imoreira

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 4 months ago #34812

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Smsek1

So if I get this straight, I should ignore the base star and instead value the annual and monthly star and also the mountain and water stars?

In order of importance what priority should I choose to weaken or strengthen the mountain and water, annual and monthly stars for the best end result?

By the way, the trigram where my main door is located in the sector (SW), the star 3 is the mountain and not the water star which is 1. Yet it is recommended to place a red carpet?
Should I put something blue or black (yin) or an aquarium (yang) to strengthen water Star 1, which is good, or metal is more suitable because of the clash of elements?

Sorry for my questions, but I must also understand correctly, to not make mistakes in other sectors.

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 4 months ago #34815

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- need your private email to reply privately. or u can send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 4 months ago #34832

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi!
Are you sure, is facing to the SE, although the main door is facing to SW?
If it'true ... If it is possible, to do a main door of the side facing direction, and to use it.
If the house has another entrance, in this year's better to use it (probably threat Tai Sui).

Good luck
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 3 months ago #34963

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Mark 15

Yes, the house faces SE because in that direction is the wall of the house that has more number of windows and more light, and also, because it is in the SE where the main street passes.

I've thought about the possibility in the future, to create a front door in the SE corner and facing SE, but would be located in Ho Hai sector of the 8 mansions, which I think wouldn’t be good and furthermore, I would have to replace the current bathroom to the SW corner, where is now the main door, which is the Yan Nian sector of the 8 mansions, so I think that wouldn’t be nice to have a bathroom there. Do you agree or you have another opinion?

The house has a back door in the NW, but we only use it when we stay at home and need to go to the backyard or the garden and not to come home or leave. Should we always use the door in the NW until February 2017?

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 3 months ago #35045

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi imoreira!
Generally well you think, but ...
a / Does your Ming Gua is 6?
b / In SE is a good combination of stars 1-8 and you should take advantage of it. More important is this combination, rather than negative Hou Hai.
c / Bathroom in SW is not a good idea.
c / In 2016, better to use the door on NW, instead SW, and more better on the SE or E. But later the door to the SW will not be such a bad thing.
d / Doors on E will be good in the future.
e / To all, you are need remedies.
These are general remarks. To have a good plan changes, you need a house plan, environment plan, information about other inhabitants and accurate measurements.
Good Luck.

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 3 months ago #35048

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Mark 15, thank you for answering

a) My house is Gua 6 Qian (sits NW and face SE). Personally I’m Gua 2, my husband has personal Gua 5, the eldest son has personal Gua 9, the middle son has personal Gua 7 and the newest daughter has personal Gua 9.

b) In the SE, a small part of the sector is out of the bathroom, should I put there yang water elements? If not, what is your advice?

c) In 2016, it is always best to use the back door in the NW and after February 2017 will be able to use the main door in SW.
If the main door located in the SW were facing the SE direction instead of facing SW direction would be more auspicious for the future?

Thank you!

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 3 months ago #35109

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
imoreira wrote:

Yes, the house faces SE because in that direction is the wall of the house that has more number of windows and more light, and also, because it is in the SE where the main street passes.

These conditions,about which you write, don't must have to decide of facing.
It's hard for me to advise something, if I haven't no plan of your home and neighborhood. Can you show the house plan? If you can't show this, please write to private e-mail, enter your location (address, geographical coordinates) or a map from google.
Do something special is happening in your family? The disease, misfortune, etc. If you don't want to officially write, please write on the private email.
Regards

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 3 months ago #35121

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Mark 15

The main problem is the lack of money, because we have not yet sold the previous home to pay the mortgage to the bank.

Sending attached plan layout and photo google from the current home, where we live now.

thanks
Imoreira

Attachment House & ground.pdf not found

Attachment House Googlemap.PNG not found

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 3 months ago #35122

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Try again send attached ...

File Attachment:

File Name: HouseGround.zip
File Size: 20 KB

HouseGooglemap.jpg

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 3 months ago #35123

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Try again send attached ...

File Attachment:

File Name: HouseGround_2016-10-16.zip
File Size: 20 KB

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 2 months ago #35228

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi!
The main problem with regard to the Feng Shui your home is that a preferred combination of stars 1-8 has no effect, because it is in the forbidden area. She is in a toilet. Energy Star, which is responsible for wealth and finances is destroyed. Other combinations of stars, they are not good.
The West corner of the plot you must to protect against of the sha poisoned arrows.
The entrance to the plot to move to the other side of the building, just behind the building, but keep the direction of entry.
There is no gua 5 .
You have to move a toilet to another sector.
Regards

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 2 months ago #35240

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank's Mark 15

So about the bathroom, I also considered it and I thought maybe there will be a future possible alternative. Do you think it will be better if the bathroom is Constructed in the missing corner, which is half (S) and half (SW) and the main door switch to (SE) corner facing the (SE) direction ?

You say that there is no Gua 5. Why? There is a corner missing, but in the corner (SW) is also the entrance of the house and half of the stairs and I thought this as the Gua 5. Is not that right?

Hope some one can help about this ...

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 2 months ago #35244

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hello imoreira!
Any other place would be better for bathroom, than where it is currently.
I told about Gua 5, because they wrote: "My husband has personal Gua 5".
Are you sure, you have got good Gua of family members?
If you are planning changes in your home, then you should take advantage of the full professional and comprehensive analysis.

Regards

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 2 months ago #35288

• imoreira
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Mark15

Thanks for your advice.

About Gua 5 it was a misunderstanding. I was thinking that you were referring to the corner of the house with star #5, now I understand that you were referring to the personal Gua.
My husband has personal Gua 5 (DOB September 17, 1968), the same as the personal Gua 2, which is my personal Gua (DOB 19 December 1969), so, with the same good diretions, I think this is a good house for us. Is it?

Imoreira

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 1 month ago #35493

• AndyBAS
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone,

I am new to Feng Shui but willing to lear.
I live in a rented house facing SW 2. The house is old (maybe build in seventies - the representative of landlord don't know exactly) but when we moved in we renovated - full deep clean, painting all interior. This happened in 2011. Since then we repaint again in 2014.
Please kindly advice how to calculate the flying stars, by date of construction or by date of moving in?
Many thanks in advance.

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 1 year, 1 month ago #35513

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
I think u have a feng shui knowoledge. Weakening or strengthening a pearticular sector. Depends on ur personal and house gua. Further with the annual and monthly stars.

U can activate the southwest sector till the end of January 2017. But no renovations in or activation in north east and sw3 and south. And for the south next year is with 5 yellow. Irrespective of good stars.
Keep Smiling
The following user(s) said Thank You: AndyBAS

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 8 months, 1 week ago #37162

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hello after a long absence
The painting of the rooms, it does't affect on the chart of the flying star.
So the chart of the wandering star depends on the moment of construction and facing house.
Good luck

Re: how to weaken or strengthen flying stars 4 months ago #37767

• huneyman
  • Fresh Boarder
is there any better way to prevent spamming.? vigrx
Last Edit: 4 months ago by huneyman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds