Username Password: Remember me

Natal Chart Flying Stars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Natal Chart Flying Stars

Natal Chart Flying Stars 1 year, 10 months ago #34615

• zengirl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I'm a newbee. So much to learn! I'm a little confused still about the Natal Flying Star Chart vs the Annual flying star chart. Here are a few of my questions if someone could help shed light on these, I would be very grateful! Thank You!

1) My Home is a period 8 House. From what I've read, I believe that the Base Stars, Water Stars, and Mountain Stars are assigned their proper places in the grids based on when the home was "Born". Will the stars in my Period 8 Natal Chart, change in period 9, when the stars rotate to new positions in the girds? If they don't change, and I retain all the stars (Base, Water & Mountain), that my house was born with, then the next question would be....If the energy of the stars changes in the new period, would that change the energy of the stars that my house was born with? In other words, If the bad illness star #2 were to become a timely, or become a friendly star would that mean that the bad influences of the star that my house was born with, sudden change to become a better star?

2) Next question: If I have number 5 Mountain Star and a number 2 Mountain Star in one grid (and say the base star is 8), how does the annual flying star of either a 5 or 8 affect this sector? Example: Do I need two cures for the Natal Star #2, and the Annual Flying Star #2, in it is in the same palace/grid/sector? Or would the cure that I used to suppress the bad energy for the Natal Chart be sufficient enough to combat the annual flying star as well. Meaning I would only need one instead of two cures for the same star. And if the monthly star comes into the same sector, would that mean I would need three of the same cures in the same sector for the bad star?

3) How does the annual star work with the base star? How does the annual star work with the water star? How does the annual star work with the mountain star? And, then how does the monthly star work with the annual star, base star, water star, and mountain star?

There are so many stars to keep track of.... 45 of them in just the monthly, annual, and natal charts. It can be overwhelming. How do they all interact with one another? What is the approach for curing and enhancing. Do I start with placing all the cures/enhancers for the natal chart, then move on to the annual chart, and then onto the monthly charts? I would be so thankful if someone could give me a clear understanding of this stuff. Thank You!

Re: Natal Chart Flying Stars 1 year, 9 months ago #34616

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
1) When transiting into period 9. your house will stay in period 8 unless you do a very major renovation(ie,open roof/complete teardown) of your house.

2) Your will have to see what is your sitting and facing star first(the two smaller top number) if it's a bad combo for example 2/5 combo at your main door then someone in the house will get sick..depending on which year the annual or monthly star flies into that sector.

3) You can use annual star to do event prediction..ie time of trigger

What matters is your natal flying star chart at your door,stove and bed position. You have to watch out for 2/5 star(+ tai sui and san sha) when you are doing renovation/groundbreaking
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
The following user(s) said Thank You: zengirl

Re: Natal Chart Flying Stars 1 year, 9 months ago #34637

• zengirl
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much for the information, it was helpful!

So, I can use the same cures in period 9, that I used to cure the bad combinations in my Natal Chart Period 8 House? Do I need to cleanse those same cures in each new year, or do they just stay there forever because they are correcting and enhancing problems my house was born with? In other words, if I don't do any remodeling, I could keep the five-Pagado in my kitchen to cure stars 2 & 5 forever?

Also...if I have a 5 Mountain Star and a 2 water star in my kitchen, will they be ok until an untimely annual star flies in, or do they need to be treated regardless of the presence of a timely or untimely star? I just bought a new house, so I'm essentially going around treating all the bad star combinations in my natal chart. But I'm wondering if that is the correct procedure. Do the "permanent" sitting and facing stars only come into play when they are mixed with the annual stars, or does 2 & 5 mean trouble with or without the presences of the untimely stars to activate them. In other words are they dormant until they are activated by the annual stars?

And....what is the purpose of the base star (period star), in each grid of the natal chart? What am I suppose to do with those?

I starting doing all kinds of ground work outside all around my house, very noisy destructive work, before I became aware of feng shui, I'm sure I have upset all the deities and the stars, but I've been slowly trying to place all my cures in place (after the fact), does that help, or am I doomed? We cut down trees, dug deep wholes planted knew ones, we used shovels, axes, picks, chainsaws, and now I starting to feel some ill affects from this. Is it to late to change a bad thing into a good thing?

I really appreciate your help in assisting me to further understand this art. I enjoy it so much, and would like to dig deeper into it. I've been reading so much the subject, that is starting to get almost confusing. Everything I read about regarding the stars is not very clear, as most of the data out there tells us about what happens when bad stars, or good stars are combined but not about how they get combined. If I had a better understanding of how to read the stars, rather than treating them, I think it would make it much easier for me. Again thank you for your time in answering my questions, I'm very appreciative!

I've added a picture of how I prepared my natal chart. Based on the compass direction of my front door "facing position 63 degrees Northeast", I determined my house to be a Kun house, is that correct? I'd be interested interested in hearing anything about the star combinations in the grids, maybe I could learn more about my particular house. The Center is the kitchen, the NE is the Entryway and the master bedroom lies exactly between south and southeast. So I'm not sure which one to use for the master bedroom...south or southeast. (It's compass direction is 159 degrees).
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds