Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Male 5 dating female 8
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Male 5 dating female 8

Male 5 dating female 8 1 year, 10 months ago #34522

• kungen
I have been in good communication with a female 8. im a male 5 and shes and female 8. what should I do? I had been dating a female 5 for years but it ended. and so now im interested in this new female 8 I met. shes older than me. so what do I do? burn two yellow candles in the southwest?
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by .

Re: Male 5 dating female 8 1 year, 10 months ago #34533

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi kungen,

I'm glad you've met someone.

I do not understand why you want to burn two yellow candles, would you explain?

Re: Male 5 dating female 8 1 year, 10 months ago #34538

• kungen
she wants to just be friends. what I really need is a female 6. that's my love combo. me a 2 and a female 6. then I would find true love. maybe ill hang around the northwest more often to find a QIAN. advice?

Re: Male 5 dating female 8 1 year, 10 months ago #34618

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi.

Comparison of trigrams is just one way of determining the compatibility of people. Why do you think, that a woman 6 is best for you? Women 8 too. The fact, that you finished friendship after 5 years, it is doesn't depend from the trigrams. Maybe you to not enough tried of that love? With the help of Ba Zi you can see, when you have the best chance with a new girlfriend.
Good luck
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Male 5 dating female 8 1 year, 10 months ago #34619

• kungen
the reason: I'm a 2. northwest is a 6. women born under the 6 are qians. qian and kun make a love combo. when I find a 6 we could both sleep in a good direction. if I date an east group they wont be able to appreciate the same direction I sleep. so it's obvious what I need is a west group.

Re: Male 5 dating female 8 1 year, 10 months ago #34632

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
That doesn't convince me. Female 8 is from the group West too.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Mark15.

Re: Male 5 dating female 8 1 year, 10 months ago #34633

• kungen
Yes i know 8 is west group
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds