Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Success for a male 5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Success for a male 5

Success for a male 5 1 year, 10 months ago #34387

• kungen
i am interested in understanding what my form of success is. my success trigram has to do with the northeast...
considering the northeast is my success that trigram has to do with crystals and rocks, meditation, spirituality.
so then my success isnt money? my success is rocks, and crystals, and meditation, and spirituality? so then that must mean money is not my success. right? explanations?
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by .

Re: Success for a male 5 1 year, 10 months ago #34388

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Success trigram? You mean trigram derived from 8 aspiration/ 8 mansion/ bazhai? If so it's derived solely for fengshui usage. Used for location / directions allocation. Nothing to do with individual destiny analysis.

For destiny analysis there are better too like ziweidoushu, bazi, natal astrology and etc.

Re: Success for a male 5 1 year, 10 months ago #34389

• kungen
Im talking about 8 mansion. Isnt my success direction northeast. Which is the yang earth called gen. Or ken. So wouldnt rocks and crystals be good for me?
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by .

Re: Success for a male 5 1 year, 10 months ago #34395

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Yes, NE is your success direction. No, you dont need to carry rocks or crystal in order to be good.

Gen gua represent (as above), we call it gua imagery. Used mostly in fengshui divination.Example you saw bad energy from gen, you can say bad spirit will exist. And it is happen to children more since Gen also rep. Kids.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds