Username Password: Remember me

Parent string & reverse mountain reverse water
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parent string & reverse mountain reverse water

Parent string & reverse mountain reverse water 2 years ago #33738

• mollyfranc
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, a period 8 house faces SW2 and has the parent string star combination. BUT, about 1/4 of the SW section is missing, can the parent string conformation still work and overcome the ill effects of it also being a reverse mountain reverse water star house?

How can I cure or enhance the sitting NE and facing SW sectors that have this reversed mountain & water stars? I read to put boulders in the SW and water feature in the NE, this is a problem for my house....the NE has a mountain right behind, (there'd only be room for a small table top water fountain in a corridor inside, nothing else, that area contains a staircase, a laundry room and part of a kitchen)....no place for any big enhancing water feature). In the SW facing direction this is the end of the garden that faces down to the sea! So my surrounding landforms are also opposite, but I want to activate the auspicious parent string and not get ill effects of reverse stars.

2. Another question is we want a pool in the garden, but this can only be either in SW or in the Center (and a bit of SW) of the property. Is it better in the Center or would that drown the beneficial effects of the period 8 star? Or what if we put a pool with a rock waterfall feature (for the 8 mountain star activation) in the SW, would that activate the mountain star 8 enough, or will the water neutralise that?

Thank you for any help....we are stuck and want to make the best of the situation!

image.jpeg
Last Edit: 2 years ago by mollyfranc.

Re: Parent string & reverse mountain reverse water 2 years ago #33747

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi mollyfranc

I appreciate you as you have got the point of missing sector with XK flying stars. This type is seen almost with many of the modern houses. by understanding the gua of the residents of the house. Like who is effected and what way (the problems), as well as the proportional ration of missing sector of the house. you can take the individual room as a small tai chi and then proceed. Nothing can be replaced with a missing sector expect constructing the walls to make it a square or rectangle or reduce as much as possible the missing sector. The external features does a lot of help. Shapes and Forms are the most to be considered over Flying Star Feng Shui. To my knowledge a missing sector do not qualify the PARENT STRING

For the water placement in a garden, use the direct and indirect sprit.
Keep Smiling
The following user(s) said Thank You: mollyfranc

Re: Parent string & reverse mountain reverse water 2 years ago #33749

• mollyfranc
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you. Could you explain what you meant by using direct and indirect spirit for the placement of water? Is direct spirit the water star 8 in the NE, and so the indirect spirit is water star 2 in the SW? But if I put water in SW won't it hurt the mountain star 8 in SW?

I was hoping the parent string would work. So I guess because a quarter of the SW is missing it won't like you explained. Bummer. So what can we do to neutralise the ill effects of the reverse star house?
Last Edit: 2 years ago by mollyfranc.

Re: Parent string & reverse mountain reverse water 2 years ago #33751

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
The water star does not mean that you need water at that place. and NE is with 5 Yellow this year... better not to disturb it with any activations in any form... at the same time SW3 is grand duke.

you can place water in East, SE, North and SW directions of the property. You need to consider the whole property and the external environment to place a swimming pool.

When a sector is missing, that sector is weekend and further more other sector is stronger, you need to figure out what are the other sectors that are stronger and its influence on the people in that house. Especially the West group persons are effected more than the east group persons.

When a sector is missing the centre palace is out of balance,

Hope this helps you
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds