Username Password: Remember me

facing directions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: facing directions

facing directions 2 years, 1 month ago #33568

• mollyfranc
  • Junior Boarder
Does facing directions matter with flying stars, or is it just the area you sit in that is important?

Also what if the best direction in my office is SE with 8 water and 1 mountain and 1 annual stars, but SE is my -90 direction, is it good to face it anyway because of the flying stars? (I can't sit in the SE section because that would be placing my desk at the door entrance which would look very odd and not be practical.

Thank you
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by mollyfranc.

Re: facing directions 2 years, 1 month ago #33577

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi mollyfranc

Your facing of desk deposition and direction depends on your date of birth and gender, or simply your gua number, as well as your offce internal and external environment.
- Exact scale floor plan,
- Office door facing degrees
- Building facing degrees
- The gua number of the people
- internal and external environment
Keep Smiling

Re: facing directions 2 years, 1 month ago #33579

• mollyfranc
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you, I understand and I know my Gua number and best facing directions. But what if the best flying stars combination is in my worst facing direction? I am Gua 7, so facing SE is not good. But is it good to face this direction in my office because the flying stars in the SE are 1 & 8 and 1 annual star?

Re: facing directions 2 years ago #33720

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi mollyfranc
Your best directions depends from Gua and are constant throughout yours life - always up to date. But the stars of time correcting energy in certain periods. Then you must to take into account and need to do a correction.
It may not always be perfectly. For the bad stars you can use remedies, and take advantage of energy good star.
Good luck
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: facing directions 2 years ago #33735

• mollyfranc
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you. Do the flying stars of a FACING direction matter? For example my personal best facing direction based on my GUA number is NW. what if there is a bad combination of flying stars in the NW of my building, is it still good for me to face NW?

Or do flying stars only matter for being in a location of the room?

Thank you!

Re: facing directions 2 years ago #33818

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Yes, the flying stars influences on a persons in the sectors, that are under their influence. Their influence is different in different periods of time.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds