Period 7 chart better than Period 8 chart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Period 7 chart better than Period 8 chart

Period 7 chart better than Period 8 chart 1 year, 11 months ago #33241

• kotun
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All,

I have a dilemma, my house is Period 7 and it has a good chart for all the rooms. However, with now being Period 8, I was told I need to change my house into a Period 8 house BUT the problem is that the new Period 8 chart for my house is not good.

My home is facing South 3.

Please advise, should I change to Period 8 even with all the afflictions? Or can I ride through Period 8 with a Period 7 house?

If it is the latter, then can you give me the best guidance to make sure we go through this period in the best possible manner?

Thank you all for your guidance.

Best regards,

Re: Period 7 chart better than Period 8 chart 1 year, 11 months ago #33254

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
If your house is built on period 7..it will remain as a period 7 house..unless you are going to demolish / open roof then it will become a period 8 house..

In fact, if your stove,beds and door are positioned properly I don't see the need to worry ?
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by gamer123.

Re: Period 7 chart better than Period 8 chart 1 year, 11 months ago #33257

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi kotun,

I do not have enough data ... but if you are sure of what you're saying then is it right for me.

It's been more than half of the period 8. If all is well, then I see no reason to change the period. To change the period you would have to change the floors, main door and roof ... it's a huge cost ... And if we are going to stick to tradition then it is necessary to remove the roof and leave the house at 100 days.

My personal opinion is that better to follow the annual and monthly stars, and it will be good.

Can you set up a chart of your house with flying stars? I am curious and want to see all these good rooms. Honestly I never see that all is good.

Is it nick becouse games like RPG or something like that?

Re: Period 7 chart better than Period 8 chart 1 year, 11 months ago #33378

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi kotun

There are some conditions to understand if your house has changed from period 7 to period 8. for a Xonk Kong Flying star method.

- Is your house an standalone or an apartment,
- If it is a stand alone, what are the changes and renovations taken place in period 8?
- If your in an apartment, and the renovations has taken place with in your flat, then the period has not changed.
- What ever the period of the house be, you need to look at every year flying charts and consider its positive and negative features.
- Any external changes that has taken place will also effect the house if it is any period. it can be a new road laying, construction of a swimming pool, tall buildings that were erected. the flyover bridges , lamp posts, towers etc ... of course the tall trees are also taken into account.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds