Username Password: Remember me

Start 5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Start 5

Start 5 2 years, 2 months ago #32995

• Lelolay
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a concern, num 5 this crash this year in the NE and there is the fourth of my 12 year old daughter, I can not change room I put the following cures, balls of metal, pagoda of 5 elements and 6 tubes windchime but she gets playing and watching TV there, that I can do

Re: Start 5 2 years, 2 months ago #33088

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Lelolay,

If it so... then you can replaced your room with her room.

If you don't wish that way you still can sleep in the living room and she can sleep in your room.

Re: Start 5 2 years, 2 months ago #33161

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Maybe enough to do accurate measurement and move the bed, TV and CD player.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Start 5 2 years, 2 months ago #33164

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Mark 15,

The problem is that the whole room is in the Northeast . Therefore , it is impossible to move the bed or tv ... or anything .

In April on the NE arrive monthly star # 3 ... this is not good place for sleep or anything .

NOTE : I suppose that the whole room is on the NE and therefore I am not ask floorplan . A person who knows how to determine the compass directions and knows annual stars, known cures - such a person has and knows a floorplan of the house.

Re: Start 5 2 years, 2 months ago #33168

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
You can superimpose the chart into that room only and move the bed into a more favourable sector..
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds