Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Natal vs Period, vs Yearly stars which to address?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Natal vs Period, vs Yearly stars which to address?

Natal vs Period, vs Yearly stars which to address? 2 years, 3 months ago #32681

• rocketgirl
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a period 4 house, in the Southwest I have a second half bathroom, the Natal stars are 5, 3 (mountain, water), the period star is 3, in 2016 number 8 is in the southwest, and 5,3 are Bullfight Sha. So I don't know which to address.
I have heavy metal and fire (exercise machine and red curtains) there now to calm the bullfight sha and activate the 8, but I worry that I might be activating the 5. I don't know which is more important the Period stars, Natal stars, flying yearly, monthly, the combinations?? Please help!! Thank you.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by rocketgirl. Reason: more information

Re: Natal vs Period, vs Yearly stars which to address? 2 years, 3 months ago #32716

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi rocketgirl

Why you want to activate the SW star is more important, What is that area for you. As per ur conversation ur already activating your SW with exercise machine. so noting to worry. If still u want to activate .. place water at SW Conner. and remove before May starts.

the Period stars, Natal stars, flying yearly, monthly, the combinations all are important. Period and natal stars are for a long term, Year stars for the year is what that brings for you for the year.and month stars for the month that brings for you for the month of that year. These are the short term.
These month and year stars are the ones that u need to keep a check, as they are the host stars that give the good and bad. My recommendation is not to disturb the NE area, south area and Sw3 area for this year. The best is to Avoid using the NE area. You can use the South and SW3 part of the house but no renovations or nailing or ground breaking.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds