KAN home for west group family
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: KAN home for west group family

KAN home for west group family 2 years, 3 months ago #32478

• Lutienstar
  • Junior Boarder
Hi

I wondering about buying home facing the South 160 degree (plan attached). Me and my husband are DUI from west group. Is it ok for us to buy house from the east group?

Moreover home is shuang ling xing dou zuo (double "seating" star). I worry about our financial situation, even though we do have problems with money. If we put fountain at the back of the house will it solve the problem? The plot for home is surrounded at each side of other houses, in front there is road.

Can somebody answer my questions?

Attachment ground.png not found

Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Lutienstar.

Re: KAN home for west group family 2 years, 3 months ago #32555

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Lutienstar
The plan does not show the geographical directions and it is difficult to assess the distribution of stars. Needed satellite image. When the house was built?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: KAN home for west group family 2 years, 3 months ago #32568

• Lutienstar
  • Junior Boarder
Mark15 wrote:
Hi Lutienstar
The plan does not show the geographical directions and it is difficult to assess the distribution of stars. Needed satellite image. When the house was built?

How to establish properly the correct facing direction? Do I have to consider front door position or maybe facing will be kitchen and dining room and sitting bedrooms and garage?

The house isn't built yet.

Re: KAN home for west group family 2 years, 3 months ago #32607

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Lutienstar
To assess this, you need to ask a lot of questions. Some disadvantages of this project can already be seen. Some depend on other solutions, such as: has the garage a separate roof? And a lot depends on the environment. If it is project, is better to architekt worked with a consultant feng shui. Look at my e-mail
Regards
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: KAN home for west group family 2 years, 3 months ago #32611

• Lutienstar
  • Junior Boarder
Mark15 wrote:
Hi Lutienstar
To assess this, you need to ask a lot of questions. Some disadvantages of this project can already be seen. Some depend on other solutions, such as: has the garage a separate roof? And a lot depends on the environment. If it is project, is better to architekt worked with a consultant feng shui. Look at my e-mail
Regards

I'd like to ask a professional consultant for a help, but after when I finally decide on some specific home/plot or apartment. This project is one of the possible option because the house has already walls built, but nothing more. My main problem is how to establish properly facing and sitting position (there are many theories). The house is surrounded by other houses at each side except main doors which are adjacent to inner road. In the beginning I thought the facing direction will be determined by main doors, but considering yang and yin sectors of the house it will be rather where the dining space is (sitting where the garage with seperate roof is).

My aim before hiring professional consultant is to check whether this possible option is worth my attention or it is better to look for something else. I'd really like to benefit from 8 period star with auspicious 8 water and 8 mountain stars in the correct placement.

Re: KAN home for west group family 2 years, 3 months ago #32710

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Lutienstar
1 / Without geographical directions and home environment can not be well assessed home.
2 / In each house, you can change the partitions. Then it is possible a new arrangement. Even some installations, windows and doors may be changed, but it costs.
3/ 8 period ends in 2024 years. It is possible to build a home with a more permanent of energy.
4 / I advise you to look for a few different plots (houses) and give to the evaluation consultant. He will choosing the best.
Regards

Re: KAN home for west group family 2 years, 3 months ago #32714

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Lutienstar

For your Question
- How to establish the property facing
You need to know from where the main Qi is coming from. This is the external envinormet that has to be considered first. It can be the in many ways , the water the mountains, the roads, the more moving people or traffic, For example a the house inside a cure road is better than the house outside the curved road. This u can see from the google map. the external environment,
The main door can be anywhere, You need to know the location of the main door and the facing of the main door. These two terms Location and facing are different terms. For example the Building can be facing SE, and the Main door can be on any side of the building, (Location), and the facing can be too different, For a SE facing house, the main door location can be at front, back,right side or left side, or at the four corners. the Door can face depending on the location.

I knew this can be confusing, Once you study many examples u get more clarity.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds