Activating the annual #8
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Activating the annual #8

Activating the annual #8 2 years, 4 months ago #32454

• windyciti
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am new to the forum and would like to ask a question about the annual stars. Can the #8 be activated with a moving water feature in the palace that it is in for 2016?

Thank you,

Windyciti

Re: Activating the annual #8 2 years, 3 months ago #32721

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi windyciti

Yes you can activate it with moving water. But not in month of may,
Keep Smiling

Re: Activating the annual #8 2 years, 3 months ago #32739

• windyciti
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. What is flying in in May that the water feature cannot be used?

Thank you again,

Diane

Re: Activating the annual #8 2 years, 3 months ago #32740

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
gautam.rao wrote:
Hi windyciti

Yes you can activate it with moving water. But not in month of may,

Hi.
Is not it too general advice? The effect of the annual star is different in various Palaces, and also depends on other stars.
How water can help in the Palace of the Earth?
Regards
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Activating the annual #8 2 years, 3 months ago #32753

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Windyciti

May month SW sector is with Yellow Star. So it is advised to be cautious and not to do any renovations, including nailing. keep the area calm and neat. If your main door or bed room is at this sector, better avoid it.
Keep Smiling

Re: Activating the annual #8 2 years, 3 months ago #32754

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
It is not a general advice, even though the question asked is general, as the Kun sector receives the Gen star, considering the seasonal strength and its role.

I believe that you are good at basics and can follow. Consider the HeTu and star combinations and the 丙申 Year to do the activations, that support, You need to know the direct and indirect sprit to understand the use of water for the activation, to strengthen the natal chart for a particular sector along with the annual and monthly visiting stars, that can support the 丙申 year along with the Star virtues.
Keep Smiling

Re: Activating the annual #8 2 years, 3 months ago #32880

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi gautam.rao
I'm not sure if I understand well what you write, but whether the method of "the spirit of indirect and direct" can be used for water in motion?
Water doesn't activates the stars 8. I think he should weaken harmful 5, then the better the metal.
Regards
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Activating the annual #8 2 years, 3 months ago #32887

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Mark15

It is good that you are trying to make efforts to pickup the skills of Feng Shui.

I can't help you, if you are not able to understand. This is an advance method of direct and indirect sprit , as well as the activation of Qi with the same. In this the hexagrams are involved with reference to the activation. I have taken more than 1 yr, after spending a lot of money and time on this concept of theory and its application to the practical environment and the cautious steps. I also take the consideration of the date the question asked by the person for activation to do or not to do.

I wish you all the good luck to learn it.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds