Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Understanding Flying Star Chart. Please help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Understanding Flying Star Chart. Please help.

Understanding Flying Star Chart. Please help. 2 years, 1 month ago #32368

• MonkeyBoy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I am new to all this and I am very interested. But as I am sure most of you will understand how frustrating it can be for beginners like me. If I may, I would like to ask a few questions first and understand a bit about chart reading. Hope some of you can help.

1.We have all seen the flying chart for 2016 (such as S-#6, SE-#8, E-#4...etc) and those numbers are the annual stars. And I have read that, say, SW is the wealth corner and what we should do to activate it. However, my question is, isnt it different for everyone depending on the Mountain and Water stars (Sitting and Facing)? There's where I find confusing. For example, the annual star in SW is #1 but according to my 9Ki chart (I got it from some website),my mountain and water stars are #2 and 2 (which I believe is the illness star). So how should I interpret it?

2. Going back to my example for SW, I learned that (please correct me if I am wrong) it is an Earth element, so how do I know if/when it is considered having "too much" or "not enough" of that particular element in that sector of the home?

3. My bathroom is in the E of my apartment, which is a #4 in 2016 and my mountain and sitting stars are #3 and 3. What do I have to do to mitigate the bad and enhance the good?

Thank you!

Re: Understanding Flying Star Chart. Please help. 1 year, 8 months ago #34193

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
You are indeed new. Distribution of the stars in 2016 is other. Your questions are too general. You would have to do the whole lecture to explain. Generally stars Mountains and Waters governed by its own laws, and the stars of time governed by its own laws. Energie stars Mountains and Water are constant usually, and the stars of time work in their periods.
Good Luck
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Understanding Flying Star Chart. Please help. 1 year, 8 months ago #34249

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
Find your sitting and facing direction and fly the annual star accordingly.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds