Username Password: Remember me

Grand Duque
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grand Duque

Grand Duque 2 years, 2 months ago #32128

• Ada820
  • Fresh Boarder
In 2016 The Gran duque is in SW. I would like to place a Pi Yao on the opposite location NE however, my kitchen is located in this area. Since a Pi Yao should not be place in a kitchen or bathroom where I can I place this cure?
Thanks for your advise.

Re: Grand Duque 2 years, 1 month ago #32129

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Multiada

Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter, - The Grand Duke is at SW3, that is between 232.5 – 247.5 degrees. the entire SW is not involved. the best is not to do any renovation like ground breaking or nailing... keep it calm and clean.. you can use this area, You can use this area by facing it, not keeping your back ( so that you can see what is going to take place, when you see you take take a step to overcome it, if you sit with your back at SW3, that you wont know what is happening.. so it is recommended to face GD ).

You do not require any cure for this..

To know, how this effects, depends on the Gua of the person, the land formation and the house structure too.
for example- Gua 2, the SW is visited by annual 8 in 2016, it is a combo of 10, this is good...to see the incoming opportunities for this person and understand and utilize it.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds