a good house a bad house
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: a good house a bad house

a good house a bad house 2 years, 5 months ago #31993

• moodyblue
  • Expert Boarder
Hi
I lve in a period 6 flat facing 181. I sleep poorly in my east/northeast bedroom.The house is L shaped so i m not sure where the centre is. Im working in the south where the flat I rented is also period 6 182 facing.I sleep very well,although i sleep in west. And the house only has Windows in the facing.Why do you think I sleep better in this house? Im gua 3

thanks

Re: a good house a bad house 2 years, 5 months ago #31995

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi
On the quality of sleep can affect many things. As you said - the shape of the building is L - maybe the reason, but it depends on the size of one and the other parts. You write not exactly. You sleep in the western sector, whether in a westerly direction. The reason for bad dream may be a underground water veins. Without plans of apartments and houses is difficult to say something.
Regards
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: a good house a bad house 2 years, 4 months ago #32131

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi moodyblue

As you say you are Gua 3, you are a East group person, and it is a L shaped house. This house is having a missing sectors that related to the Tian Yi of your house. East sector. But this house facing is a good for you in terms of wealth is the SE is more or extended.

It is not good to give any advice without having the complete understanding the house plan.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds