Username Password: Remember me

W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis

W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31797

• jenyfilan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - you probably see my other post in the 8 Mansions room, here is my attempt to also look at my potential first home from the Flying Stars perspectives.

I also attached the floor plan, please can you help to comment on the fengshui of this apartment. Please also note that from the balcony (and the Windows from the bedrooms) of this apartment it looks down and out to a communal man-made pond/lagoon with some little water fountains (picture attached also)

image.jpeg

Details of the apartment:
Built: 2005
Floor: 5 floors total, the apartment on the 4th floor.
Facing direction: W1 (255)
Occupants: my fiancé and I (1990, 1988)

I've been doing my reading on fengshui and even looked at the flying stars chart for this apartment, and he reading from the stars position from some of the websites I came across are pretty horrible, like death of husband and wife etc. I don't know what combinations make it so bad and whether there's any cure?

I'm very distressed as we have already half way through all the legal works and mortgage application and I really like the apartment. Please shed some lights and share your thoughts, if it's so bad and no cure I guess we will pull the offer and lose the money on the deposit.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by jenyfilan.

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31798

• jenyfilan
  • Fresh Boarder
Floor plan

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31799

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi, pls send your house plan in pdf to my email below so that i can draw up the 9- sector box n add in the 8-mansion stars then only i can tell if your house is ok.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Q2. from the picture given, is the water pool behind or in front of your house. what is its angle to the center point of your house?
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by smsek1.

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31802

• jenyfilan
  • Fresh Boarder
smsek1 wrote:
hi, pls send your house plan in pdf to my email below so that i can draw up the 9- sector box n add in the 8-mansion stars then only i can tell if your house is ok.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Q2. from the picture given, is the water pool behind or in front of your house. what is its angle to the center point of your house?

Thank you so much for you reply. I have emailed you the PDFs floorplan.

Regarding the water pond, it's on the east side of the apartment, and the apartment is facing W1, so it's behind the apartment. The direction from the centre point of the apartment to the pond I'm guessing is E1. It's a big water pond that sits right in the middle of the entire building (basically it's to decorate the empty space, some building has a communal garden, here they decide to do a communal pond). I attached the picture of the land here which hopefully helps to clarify. The red box is the apartment, the pond is the big rectangular shape, the little square shape in the middle of the bond is some sort of decoration with plants and trees.

Also more pictures of the pond attached. Please note the pictures were found online, they are NOT taken from the balcony of the apartment in question.

image_2015-12-28.jpeg

image_2015-12-28-2.jpeg
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by jenyfilan.

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31849

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
What is the degree of the Main door of your flat /house and where is the main door located, and the gua numbers or date of birth of the people.
with over view description you have given you can take it...
Keep Smiling

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31874

• jenyfilan
  • Fresh Boarder
gautam.rao wrote:
What is the degree of the Main door of your flat /house and where is the main door located, and the gua numbers or date of birth of the people.
with over view description you have given you can take it...

I'm a gua 3 and my fiancé is 1.

The main door's degree is rather confusing. It's 255 (W1) when I use the compass to measure standing outside the flat with my back leaning on the door. However, I was told by the fengshui master that this is not correct because the compass reading will be interfered by the electrical wires and the metal materials inside the walls. The correct way is standing on the ground, outside the building and measure, of which the reading is then 239 (so this is SW3, not W1 anymore).

The main door if located, if you look at the floor plan in my first post, on the most left hand side wall, right in the middle of that wall, you can see in the floor plan the main door is drawn in the open position.

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31953

where is the apartment ? can see it on google earth ?? address of it ??

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31954

janny.PNG

where is elevator in floor plan ??
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by minhtiensinh.

Re: W1 facing Period 8- please help with your analysis 2 years, 5 months ago #31972

• pixel8
  • Junior Boarder
There's a possibility the apartment stars can be based on the balcony facing, so you can also analyse it from that point of view. Perhaps its north / east facing.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds