Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

water feature West 2 facing house
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: water feature West 2 facing house

water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 7 months ago #31154

Where can I place water fountain in a West 2 Period 8 facing house. Is it a good idea to place one in the North sector to activate wealth? Please help. Thank you!

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 7 months ago #31157

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
For period 8, water feature should be placed in SW sector.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 7 months ago #31159

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Sorry gamer123, but I disagree with you. This building has two stars (Waters and Mountains) on West- the facing side. You have to activate both.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 7 months ago #31189

How do I activate both water and mountain stars? Thank you very much! Is it outside the door or inside?

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 7 months ago #31197

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
To knowledge , West Facing House ... this year is with 5 yellow star...

Basics
- For any period from 1 to 9, we need to follow the Annual Flying stars, as well as the Monthly stars. This year 2015 乙未 year , the incoming star is 5 yellow at west. For the period 6,7,8,1,2 and 3, Star 5 is an inauspicious star, the West sector for this year and hence it is better to be careful. if it is at the door , the residents of that house will face a lot of obstacles, if it is at the sitting then the health is effected, How and to who it effects depends on the Gua of the person.
Keep Smiling

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 6 months ago #31411

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
gautam.rao wrote:
To knowledge , West Facing House ... this year is with 5 yellow star....

Yes, it's true, but ... Activating the stars of the water and of mountain is then wrong?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 6 months ago #31474

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi mark15

Yes .. it is not advised to activate the 5 yellow at west for this year... if u want to activate .. you need a special date and time and then only for 3 to 4 days and then stop it.. it is done by the experts for wealth and it give problem of the health too.. it is a risky process..
Keep Smiling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark15

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 6 months ago #31488

What about next year? Is it ok to activate in W2? And if so, how can I activate the double 8 exactly? Thanks!

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 6 months ago #31585

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
It is not good that such a good stars is wasted.
I think, that the element of fire there will be good, but on the outside, it would be good, to have water flowing from some mountain.

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 6 months ago #31586

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi gautam.rao
I thought, that a good action of stars sitting and facing is greater than the evil influence of the negative year star of time.

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 6 months ago #31603

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Mark 15

The Siting and facing stars of a house is like a birth chart of the house or natal chart of the house ( like we have the birth chart). The changes will takes place with the incoming energy of year, month, day and hour. Good or bad incoming energy depends on the person in that sector and the annual, month, day and hour stars that visit.
Some times the incoming energy is very strong to effect the particular sector. The fire star 9, if enters the place star 6 metal, for 9 it is money and for 6 it is influence / high pressure... and it depends on the person gua what is effected... and further month star 5 enters... it is going to give a bad impact ..
Keep Smiling

Re: water feature West 2 facing house 2 years, 6 months ago #31607

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hi fengshuigirlfan
Mark15 wrote:
I think, that the element of fire there will be good,...

I'm not sure, whether the addition of Fire in this sector is good. I think, this sector does not require any additional elements in 2016. Because the star 5 is so strong and dangerous may require an additional element of metal - in 2015..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds