Username Password: Remember me

M2 W6 in southwest room
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: M2 W6 in southwest room

M2 W6 in southwest room 2 years, 7 months ago #30934

• pswhee
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to know what element I had better use of remedy for M2 W6 room in southwest.
(Period 7, West 1 facing / E 1 sitting house)
Lillian says, in her book on flying star feng shui,
"This auspicious combination is spoilt if a five-rod wind chime is placed here. The trinity (then ti ren) gets activated in a negative way"
"Do not spoil the luck here with wind chimes. Said to attract earth spirits!"

Does it mean OK to use NOT 5-rod wind chime BUT 6-rod wind chime? Or any metal remedies is not suitable and no enhancement is better??? What do you think?

Re: M2 W6 in southwest room 2 years, 7 months ago #30951

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
We have star 2-6-4 in sector SW. In the period 8 those stars are dead, so they act negatively. To reduce their negative impact, we should install water that weaken the star 6, strengthen a star 4, which will destroy the bad star 2. There should not be any fire and the color red. I thing so
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Mark15.

Re: M2 W6 in southwest room 2 years, 7 months ago #30959

• pswhee
  • Fresh Boarder
Mark15,

Thank you for your comment. Into southwest, flying star 8 is coming next year so I thought first to place metal there because this star would worsen the negative chi/qi of star 2 sitting as a mountain star...I'll try water there.

Re: M2 W6 in southwest room 2 years, 7 months ago #30970

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi pswhee

Is it possible for you to post your floor plan to scale marked with directions and the compass reading of the house and at the location of the main door as well as the gua of the people.
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds