Username Password: Remember me

Pi Yao Placement
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pi Yao Placement

Pi Yao Placement 3 years, 2 months ago #28253

• WanChaiMan
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a couple of questions on this and hope you can help.

1. Can I put a Pi Yao on the floor? The SW area of my apt is right next to the main door and there is no room for a table.

2. One site recommends placing a second Pi Yao in the NE facing SW to combat Sui Po. So should the second Pi Yao be at the same level I.e. Also at floor level?

Re: Pi Yao Placement 3 years, 2 months ago #28256

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi WanChaiMan,

Place Pi Yao on the NE, Facing SW or SW Facing NE. Or, find out the current location of the annual star # 2 and # 5 star and put it in there Pi Yao. Do not place the Pi Yao in the bathroom or kitchen.

The right positioning of the Pi Yao (Pi Xiu) is in the bagua direction opposite the area affected by the Grand Duke presence, so the best place is on the SW.

I do not really know where to put Pi Yao, I have read that it can be on the desk or a window or the front door but I'm not sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WanChaiMan

Re: Pi Yao Placement 3 years, 2 months ago #28259

• WanChaiMan
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Wind.

Everywhere I searched for the Grand Duke in 2015 it said to put the Pi Yao in the SW facing NE.

But this site also mentioned Sui Po and says a * second * Pi Yao should be placed in the NE facing SW :-

www.chimachine4u.com/soqi-newsFS.html

So I am confused.about this

Re: Pi Yao Placement 3 years, 2 months ago #28265

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi WanChaiMan,

Yes, I know this site and they has some interesting things. I'm looking for a bit on the another places and found this for you:

"Pi Yao brings these eight blessings:

1) Brings fortune and good tidings,
2) Producer of good Feng Shui or Earth luck,
3) Attracts wealth and prosperity,
4) Safeguards the home and the residents in it,
5) Exterminates evil, adversity and obstacles,
6) Summons windfall luck,
7) Protects from accident during travel and
8) Appeases the Grand Duke Jupiter (Tai Sui)

What you will need is a statue of Pi Yao, or a pair. Now place him somewhere at least three feet off the ground, but lower than eye level of the tallest person in the household. There are many theories about placement, and those can change from one year to the next according to astrological influences, like the location of Tai Sui, but it's generally agreed that Pi Yao statues should not be placed in the bedroom, kitchen or bathroom. The living room is best - some people put him on a table, some on a windowsill."

I hope that this will help you.

Re: Pi Yao Placement 3 years, 2 months ago #28271

• WanChaiMan
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Wind.

The SW is exactly by my door so it's impossible to have it above floor level... Hence my problem!

I also found this :-

Piyao must be firmly placed and can be placed in most of the areas that are clean and tidy, e.g. table, top cabinet, etc .....

1. Do not place Piyao below the bathroom.
2. Do not place Piyao below a beam.
3. Do not place Piyao when some thing is hung above it, e.g. an air-conditioner, etc
4. Do not place Piyao in the bedroom.
5. If it is placed on the floor, make sure it is safe from animals, children and brooms.
6. Do not place Piyao anywhere at the staircase

So number 5 seems to say it's ok to have it on the floor ... But then my cats like to roll next to it !

Re: Pi Yao Placement 3 years, 2 months ago #28275

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi WanChaiMan,

You can put it in the southwest of your living room. And keep an eye on your cat

Re: Pi Yao Placement 2 years, 4 months ago #32456

• MiaBB
  • Fresh Boarder
Do they have to be placed in the same room or I can separate them? I have a NE main door and would like to place them in that area, facing SW, is that correct? But only have space on different parts of furniture, distant about 2 ft.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds