Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks!

New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 3 years, 6 months ago #26134

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
I just bought a new 2 stories house facing 87deg (E2 facing), front door and garage door facing the same E2. It was built in 1998 and was remodeled in 2013 with new tile floorings. I believe this is a TUI house in period 8 after the remodeling. My husband is Kua 2 (born September 1977 breadwinner) and I am Kua 8 (currently house mom), our baby daughter is Kua 1. I have attached the E2 natal chart and describe the room location below as well as some pictures of the house. Family relationship, financial security and health are my biggest focus and I wish to improve them after moving into this house since they were not so good in my old house. Please advice the main cures or enhancements I can apply to hopefully improve these areas of my life in my new home.

SOUTHEAST: missing sector. House front yard with tall medium size tree more than 20 feet from the house. Plan future renovation to make a front porch with connected roof to fix missing sector. The porch would have a NE facing entrance if doable since that is our best facing direction.

EAST: small garage on bottom and big loft/game room upstairs sharing wall with guest bathroom. Plan to place our red felt pool billiard table in game room, will only play during weekends or once a month top.

NORTHEAST: big garage on bottom and two small bedrooms on top. Plan to make one of the bedroom a guest room and the other a storage or workout room.

CENTER: this is where the front door is located facing E2. The curve stairway is immediately to the right of the front door when entering the house. The Center has open floor plan with a wall in the middle and the kitchen stove is on the other side of the wall. Kitchen stove on the center wall of the house is facing W2.

SOUTH: small living room on bottom. Master bathroom upstairs.

SOUTHWEST: dining room on bottom (currently have big white curtains). Master bedroom upstairs (currently brown paint, plan to repaint whole room yellow)

WEST: breakfast nook and kitchen island on bottom. Master bedroom retreat area upstairs (part of master bedroom) separated by a small wall furnace. Plan to put husband work office in master bedroom retreat area with office desk facing NE.

NORTHWEST: large living room high rise ceiling with furnace/chimney located on the north wall.

NORTH: small bedroom on bottom (will use as baby nap room). Small bedroom upstairs (plan to make this baby nursery room though would be rarely used since she cosleep with us until maybe 2 years old).

BACKYARD: small pond (plan to get rid of this by cementing) and gazebo on SW side. Two large tall redwood trees in the middle, right before the backyard fence. A wooden deck on the NW side.

Please advice on the best feng shui enhancements or cures we need to use to make sure this home will be a good feng shui home for us for 2015 and beyond. We currently do not have lots of money left after buying the house, but will apply your advice immediately when we do have more money. Thank you so much for your help with this beforehand!!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Bcmoo.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 3 years, 6 months ago #26238

• pixel8
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, it'd be best/easiest for everyone if you could draw / show house layout with the labelled rooms and positions.

It's a lot to process your descriptions and compare with your photos etc.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 3 years, 6 months ago #26248

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you for your suggestion! I took sometime to put these drawings together to somewhat shows the different rooms in the house. The bedrooms are mainly on the second floor. Let me know if anything needs clarification

Again our Kuas are below:
Husband/breadwinner: kua 2
Wife/home mom: kua 8
Baby: kua 1
Attachments:

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31795

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
It has been almost a year living in my new home. Any advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated. So far, my relationship and health part of my life still suffers living in this home. Thank you for your guidance.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31850

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Bcmoo
Happy New Year

It is good that you have the knowledge of Feng shui. So it is easy to explain you. You can see the missing sectors. You bothe are west group and your baby is east group

If you are comfortable .. please do provide the following

- the house / building/ apartment facing with degrees.
- The door location of your house with exact degrees.
- the exact floor plan of the house that you are staying, and the present position and direction of the bed and stove facing degrees,
- the date of births of the people in the house.
- the external environment formation. google earth image.
Keep Smiling

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31955

Bcmoo wrote:
Thank you for your suggestion! I took sometime to put these drawings together to somewhat shows the different rooms in the house. The bedrooms are mainly on the second floor. Let me know if anything needs clarification

Again our Kuas are below:

can see your house in google earth ??

how do you get house' degree ??

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31956

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Happy New Year everyone thank you for following up with me

Here are my response to both Rao and minhtiensinh below (I've also attached pictures for visualization of my new home). I used a Suunto compass to get my degrees...

-the house facing was 87deg(without magnetic declination) and 100deg(with magnetic declination)
-the front door degrees is the same as the house facing. It is located at the center sector of the house (see picture)
-please see floor plan from my attached pictures/drawing
-I'm sensitive about giving out birthdates but I did look up our kua numbers for your reference (if you must have exact dates, please let me know...)
-please see external environment from my attached pictures/drawing (we got rid of the backyard pond after we moved in due to no time to maintain it)

Thank you so much!!!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Bcmoo. Reason: Add more pix

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31957

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Here are more pictures of my house from google earth
I used a Suunto compass and got 87deg without magnetic declination and got 100deg with magnetic declination for both front door and house facing...

THANKS!
Attachments:

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31958

Bcmoo wrote:
Here are more pictures of my house from google earth
I used a Suunto compass and got 87deg without magnetic declination and got 100deg with magnetic declination for both front door and house facing...

THANKS!

3213 Yosemite Park Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758, USA ??

Capture.jpg

main door is not good if it is 100 degree
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by minhtiensinh.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31959

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi yes, can you be more specific on why it's not good? Also it's 100deg with magnetic declination, does feng shui consider magnetic declination? Thank you
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Bcmoo.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31960

• pixel8
  • Junior Boarder
Hi bcmoo

It looks like you have already measured and mapped out the stars of each room / sector.

So you'd probably know which areas to avoid and how to gauge the monthly/yearly flying stars in combination with your house stars.

My only advice is not to disturb or activate the bad sectors eg renovation, noise, etc. You can follow WOFS for the various cures or even use salt jars for 5 star.

If a female is constantly sick, try moving the bed/side table away from the SW corner towards the W sector.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31962

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi bcmoo,

There is a big difference between 87 ° and 100 °. This can be E2 or E3 ...

You have to find the correct compass direction. Then we can look at what's best for you and your family.

Without accurate data that have already been requested in the above posts we can only tell stories that do not give the correct result.

Wind

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31971

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Hello Wind, please use 87degrees instead since that is based on magnetic north reading. I confused myself with magnetic declination unnecessarily. Per the magnetic compass reading, my house and door facing is 87deg so E2 as originally determined.

Thank you for your input on this!

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31975

Capture.PNG

Main door is ok
stove is in central point of house to be not good.
sink is bad

Door in car park through house is bad.
=> after take it in car park, go back and get in home by main door to be good.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by minhtiensinh.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31985

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
In my opinion, the house has facing 101 degrees east. In order to accurately review, you must provide latitude and longitude coordinates home (city).
Postscript: What a pity, that you did not consult before buying a home.
Good luck.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31987

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi everyone,
To confirm I've attached a picture of the compass reading I got standing at my front door facing outside (I followed YouTube guide to make sure I used the compass correctly removing all jewelry while taking pix). Looking online I got the following coordinates for my house...

Coordinates of Selected Location
Latitude:N 38° 24' 55.3811"
Longitude:W 121° 28' 6.0868"
Latitude:N 38° 24.923019'
Longitude:W 121° 28.101447'
Latitude:38.415384°
Longitude:-121.468357°

I did consult a live feng shui consultant before buying this home, but they were not able to help me in time before putting in a bid and closing the deal it is not easy to find a credible FS consultant in my area. They are not familiar with star chart reading at all, so I joined the WOFS community online to seek guidance instead on that area.
I'm hoping someone can give me a more detailed assessment of my home than the usual this house is bad, this house is not good, sink is bad, etc type of readings, which leave me very confuse. I've spent a lot of time drafting out the layout of my home interior per multiple requests a year ago, and updated them even today but have yet to get feedback on any of that.
Yes, my stove may be in the middle of the house, but what is exactly bad about it? (Bad health? Bad relationship? Bad career for breadwinner?...more detail would really be nice) and then feedback on how I can remedied this problem would be greatly appreciated....
I am new to fengshui since I bought this house and I still have a lot to learn, thus I wouldn't be asking for help from WOFS if I already know everything...
I have a lot of questions as I learned more about FS, but I don't want to confuse everyone with too much details about my home until you are good on my house and front door facing. From the picture it's 85degrees or so. Can anyone help confirm if my house is a TUI house? If so, what is your advice on either enhancement or cure to improve my marriage relationship and husbands health (breadwinner)?
Thank you very much once again for your help!
Attachments:

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 5 months ago #31988

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
Hello
1. The manner in which you did compass measurement give you a bad read. That's don't so. Such a single measurement in this place, gives a bad reading.
2. You has done a lot of work to show a lot of detail. Based on this information, you can do an analysis with good accuracy.
3. To improve some elements of feng shui, you will need fairly radical changes.
4. I can do this analysis. If you decide, please write to my private email (below).
P.S.
Is the house was empty, before your live in? How long?
Regards
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: New Home E2 face analysis advice help plz thanks! 2 years, 4 months ago #32132

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
having a glance with the picture of minhtiensinh, the house is sitting west... and the 2015 will be a turbulent year.. no doubt. apart from this is your kitichen at the center of the house the worst... pls do move away the stove.

For this Year, stop using the NE area, I think it is the car parking area the above area on the car parking.

- what are the areas that you can relocate the stove???
Keep Smiling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds