Username Password: Remember me

2-1-6 in girl's room. Remedy the 2? or activate 6
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2-1-6 in girl's room. Remedy the 2? or activate 6

2-1-6 in girl's room. Remedy the 2? or activate 6 7 years, 8 months ago #1296

• LenaC522
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all. I am new to learning flying star, and flew the stars the other day for my house, and did them several times to make sure they were correct. Since moving here two years ago, I have hated it, and was astounded by what the chart told me!

My main concern is to remedy the Mountain Star 2 that happens to be where my 2 daughter's room is. The room is considerably colder than the rest of the house with white walls. The youngest girl, age 2, was sick and hospitilized for a week in Jan 2010, and my oldest daughter age 9 has now been ill for two weeks. The stars are 2-1-6.

There is also 1-2-5 in my own bedroom. Suggestions? I'd really like to keep my girls well.

Thank you.

Re:2-1-6 in girl's room. Remedy the 2? or activate 6 7 years, 8 months ago #1300

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi,

Mountain star 2 indeed will bring sickness to that room. If you put metallic items such as music box, bronze statue, trophy or etc, in the room will weaken the star 2.

The combination 2-6, will bring financial success and lead to prosperous. Combination 1-6, it good for promotion and authority, but will suffer from anxiety and stress disorder. Combination 1-2, stomach related illness, for couple will always argument and for lady, will control the household things.

Jacky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds