Username Password: Remember me

Flying Stars in Commercial Premises
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flying Stars in Commercial Premises

Flying Stars in Commercial Premises 7 years, 9 months ago #128

• kynatsu
  • Junior Boarder
I'm asking for your views on a small commercial property and wondering whether good to put business in or not? and how to work with the FS.

It is long and narrow.

Age of 2 1890 165 degree S1

South MS 2 WS 2
SW MS4 WS9
West MS9 WS 4
NW MS8 WS 5 - Has electrical switchboard on wall
North MS 3 WS 1
NE MS1 WS 3
East MS 5 WS 8
SE MS6 WS 6 - Entrance
Centre MS 7 WS 6

All one room except right up the back (N) is a smaller room.

I look forward to you input.

Susan

Re:Flying Stars in Commercial Premises 7 years, 9 months ago #130

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Susan

The stars are just a set of potentials. Are they good or bad? Can those potentials be realized? That depends on the specifics of the location, external forms, internal qi flow, etc. To really know, someone must evaluate the site.And of course there are considerations about the neighborhood, the sort of business involved, street traffic, parking.....so much more than little numbers on a chart

Do not make important business decisions based on a flying star chart alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
Last Edit: 7 years, 9 months ago by Devadog.

Re:Flying Stars in Commercial Premises 7 years, 9 months ago #134

• lady moon
You may want to do some research and contact a Feng Shui Master when you finally decide on a site, but before signing any papers.

Check the history of the area with a realestate agent and by talking with other business owners in the area. Sit at the shopping area for a few days and watch the traffic - do a lot of people come into that place to shop? Are there other stores that would support your business? (If you want to open a cafe', are there offices or other shops with lots of people who need a place for lunch?) Do you belong to a network of business people who can advise you? Have you been in business before? How close is your competitor? How busy is his business? Do you have 6 months to a years worth of money for expenses to support the business and your living costs while getting established? These are all things to consider. Do a lot of research - it saves much worry. Remember, there is also man luck and karma to consider besides Feng Shui.

But we all wish you the best of luck whatever you decide.
lady moon
Last Edit: 7 years, 9 months ago by lady moon.

Re:Flying Stars in Commercial Premises 7 years, 9 months ago #178

• kynatsu
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Devadog,

I do realize not to just rely on Flying star chart !!! It does help though if you have a chart to work with rather than not !!!

Susan

Re:Flying Stars in Commercial Premises 7 years, 9 months ago #179

• kynatsu
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you Lady moon for your sensible reply.

I do realise there is a lot more to selecting the right place for a business, but what I am trying to work out is how to work with certain combinations and what to do with MS 2 WS 2 entrance or MS6 WS 6 entrance??

I was also after any discussions people may have on Flying Stars.

Have been in business for 6 years (coffee shop in small country town Australia)- now selling and moving premises for other busines (been operating 5 years)

Cheers,
Susan

Re:Flying Stars in Commercial Premises 7 years, 9 months ago #188

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Susan,

Place the compass over an exact floorplan to see exactly what degree the door falls in.
(See my reply in www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...tid=8&id=144#181 )

Look around for external sha

Make certain the qi mouth is appropriate for the facade

Make sure the road outside is suitable shape and front of store is located in the right spot on road to benefit from accumulated qi

For the next 4 years a SE entrance is the Best and will make the best use of any good stars (annual and monthly) that fly there
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
Last Edit: 7 years, 9 months ago by Devadog.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds