fengshui masters
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: fengshui masters

fengshui masters 6 years, 8 months ago #8454

• nishka1111
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Mentor,

Would like to know if my son born in the year 1990 January which was before Li Chun 4th February, his astrological sign should be SNAKE and not HORSE as confirmed by a fengshui master for Bazi Profiling Chart and a Names Numerology Master, am I right? As I was told for animal sign, we normally use the Lunar Calendar ie. the day of chinese new year and not the Lap Chun Date. Please confirm as I'm very confused with fengshui masters giving different views.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention to the above matter, I appreciate very much.

With Best Regards
nishka1111

Re: fengshui masters 6 years, 8 months ago #8456

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Don't worry. Bazi is the calculations base on the connection between the sun and the earth. So the starting date will always be on 4th or 5th of February every year.

Re: fengshui masters 6 years, 8 months ago #8742

• nishka1111
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. So am I still supposed to treat my son astrological sign as snake and horse since he shows both characteristics?
Really need final confirmation as I wish to purchase 2012 Fortune and Fengshui Books.

With Best Wishes
nishka1111

Re:fengshui masters 6 years, 7 months ago #8911

Give some astrological info on me...my birth date is 11-feb-1987

Re:fengshui masters 6 years, 7 months ago #8913

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
@businessphones:

I suggest, for the best response, you:
1. Start a new thread
2. Ask politely and be appreciative
3. Provide exact time and location of birth

Don't neglect #2... we are not your servants
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
Last Edit: 6 years, 7 months ago by Devadog.

Re:fengshui masters 6 years, 7 months ago #8935

• Shoguns
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Devadog,

I have surfed this Forum for a while, and I do like reading your post.

You have spend lots of money buying books, internet fees and time to learn Feng Shui.

You give for free advice here.

People just sign in take your knowlegde and than dump you, taking your Karma away.

Indeed you are not a servant here, only the owner of this Forum makes profits of its commercial banners.

Indeed new members need to respect you and ask politely.

I do like your direct personality, although it sounds for some pain in the ears.

Shogun

Re:fengshui masters 6 years, 7 months ago #8948

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Well thank-you, Shogun

But I wanted to remind all posters to recognize that many Forum members and moderators take time to freely assist and to receive what they get with appreciation... it wasn't really about me

And a question: can anyone take my karma away? Isn't my karma between me and the Universe only?
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re: fengshui masters 2 years, 11 months ago #29850

Guys, what do you this about fengshui master Raymond Lo and his predictions on 2015 year?
Visit if you want to Buy Cheap Essays.

Re: fengshui masters 2 years, 11 months ago #29942

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi David123123,

He spoke many things, what specifically do you think?

Re: fengshui masters 1 year, 11 months ago #34302

Really need final confirmation as I wish to purchase 2012 Fortune and Fengshui Books.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds