Username Password: Remember me

I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner

I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8135

• MakoJacks
  • Junior Boarder
I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner and the next day i got a small job opportunity.

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8157

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Congratulations!

How do you explain that? How did one action result in the other, do you think?
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8284

• MakoJacks
  • Junior Boarder
It doesn't need to be explained it works all by itself

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8285

• MakoJacks
  • Junior Boarder
Alot of things in this world are simultaneous. IF YOU PUSH ON A WALL----------------------THE WALL PUSHES YOU-------------------IT IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT--------------------------------IT IS SIMULTANEOUS--------YOU DIDNT CAUSE THE WALL TO PUSH YOU.....NEITHER DID WALL CAUSE YOU TO PUSH IT-------------------------THEY HAPPENED TOGETHER. So it is with Feng Shui. Feng Shui creates your life, And your life creates feng shui.
Last Edit: 6 years, 9 months ago by MakoJacks. Reason: Spaces didn't show up on post. Needed alternative method

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8287

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Well... yes... but then you have no way of knowing that the placement of the fishtank was in any way connected to the job opportunity.
Many things happened together that day: you ate breakfast, you left the house heading in a certain direction, the day was auspicious for you as seen through your bazi, you wore something red....why assume it was this particular thing?

Remove the tank and see if the job disappears
Or place a bigger fishtank and see if you get a bigger opportunity!

Then you can know if it really is a "scientific fact"
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8324

• MakoJacks
  • Junior Boarder
Hmm whatever you say.

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8325

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Well, I'm not wishing to antagonize you, only to help us all learn and to keep the learning focused on a scientific approach if possible.

Let me give an example and see what you think:

I was recently offered a large project in China.
A few days prior, i cleaned up a bit of a cluttered mess outside my house in the facing Mountain. Is that why the offer came?
But also, a few days prior the new month began and the 8 and 6 have now flown to the gua of my Main door. Is that why the offer came?
Also, a few days before I replaced the wind chimes that I took down before the hurricane.Is that why the offer came?
Furthermore, the new ding you month brings the helpful colleagues I need. Is that why the offer came?

From years of study, I think I have a pretty good understanding of the connection but I may well not understand deeply enough

If we want to understand and perhaps continue to make the best use of feng shui we need to ask ourselves questions and see if we can see the patterns.

So perhaps the fish tank caused you to receive the offer. But without looking at the complete picture you'll assume it was the fishtank and if it wasn't, then what do you do when there are no further projects coming your way? Of course, time will tell won't it?

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8330

• MakoJacks
  • Junior Boarder
I see what you mean, but I do not attempt to understand the truth. I think I am not smart enough to understand the truth. (Not to say that my decision is good; I don't know) I would rather believe and be wrong than spend time trying to understand. I am happy that you are a seeker of truth, and moreso of the Art of Feng Shui. Your words are enlightening, and you are correct. Thanks.
-mako(michael)

p.s. as soon as i can afford i will do more improvements and see what happens I love feng shui and all who study it
Last Edit: 6 years, 9 months ago by MakoJacks. Reason: Added P.S message

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8338

• ExtremeFS
  • Expert Boarder
HI there, Glad everything is fine and smooth for u ^_^
FS is easy to learn but hard to master and used them.

Regards
JC

Re:I put an auspicious fishtank in my north corner 6 years, 9 months ago #8378

• ivelisse64
  • Gold Boarder
GreetingS to everyone. I remember the time when I though that feng shui was really simple when I started and had no idea how it all works ( and I still dont ) wonderful things happened and I immediately attributed to feng shui. But it will be a great idea to share more of your experience with your fountain in the north so you can learn as well as everyone here along the way if it really was because of your fountain that you got your job opportunity based ona good star, bazi etc.. or maybe perhaps sometimes knowing too much is not good either sort of like the people who have a terminal disease and dont want to know and they get to live longer than if they knew...

well anyways,, good luck and I hope you start getting even more opportunities...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds