Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures?

Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7379

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
There is so much advice being published and given on Forum about where to place what cure to fix your dead career or wandering hubby or lazy child.
The forum is filled with desperate people seeking help.

So we would be wise to attempt to discover what, if anything worked and what did not.

Please post your story.
Tell us:
1. The problem you were facing
2. The cure you used... what kind, where you placed it, why you chose it
3. What results, if any, did you see and how soon after placing the cure did you see them?
4. Why do you feel that what happened eventually was a result of the cure?

We could all learn quite a bit if we could gather enough stories.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by Devadog.

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7380

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Devadog,

Good Topic.

Allow me to post mine first. Actually I don't have many Cures or all kind of activating. I do have one possible cure, a very simple and a popular one. The Metal Wind-Chime with seven sounds at my front door on the East-side to reduce the 5-Star Energy. Each year I re-located it where the 5-Earth Star will settle. I do check regularly my garden for some signs, than I know what is going to happen. Even I know what is going to happen; I do not use other cures than a Wind-Chime as above. The rest I do not use much.

Saphora

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7381

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
When I was just starting out, I read in LT that for a long hall with doors at either end, hang a crystal in the middle.
(I wasn't reacting to any specific problem, just following what I had read)
I did that one day (no thought to date or hour selection), and within a couple of hours every member of the house had terrible intestinal problems.
I took the crystal down and the problem went away and was not repeated.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
The following user(s) said Thank You: emj201

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7385

• rum71
  • Expert Boarder
Great question, Devadog. This will help us a lot.

I have placed too many to mention over the years, but some of them are hard to forget. The first one, which made me believe in cures, whether good or bad: I bought a set of yearly cures from a feng shui shop somewhere near where i live. According to the shop owner, they came from Hong Kong. I had nothing to lose as I was looking for a new job at the time. I placed the cures and with in a day, every one in the house fell sick with fever, except me. I had to run around taking care of everyone, and didn't know what had happened. I didn't take the cures off as the effect wore off in a day or two. I think I didn't place the cures in the correct sectors or directions.

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7386

• rum71
  • Expert Boarder
Devadog, I'm curious to know if you use any cures at all now. If you do, what kind and for what?

Thanks much.

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7388

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
rum71 wrote:
Devadog, I'm curious to know if you use any cures at all now. If you do, what kind and for what?

Thanks much.

Hi

I do use a salt cure if the 5Yellow flies into a sector that is not good (some are good and some are bad). I am not using it this year, even though my main door is in the East where the 5 is.

I have an old clock with a pendulum and chimes in the NW to activate that area. It would be wiser if my office could be there, but it's the dining room. And water cannot be used long term in the NW

The aquarium I bought years ago (per LT) is now in the SW (has been many places over the years). I think aquariums are a big mistake and as the fish slowly die of old age they will not be replaced. Aquariums are too hard to move and you can't simply turn them off during a bad year or month.

That's all I have. Old "cures" (crystals, windchimes, fire shaped objects) are stored away now not used.

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7398

• ExtremeFS
  • Expert Boarder
HI all,

This topic gonna get interesting ^_^

Only cure i have now is metal wind-chime for 5 yellow(east), and I'm testing water method suggested by some senior here, using a bowl of water/a cup to gather QI, just set them, will update if anything happen ^_^(is not a cure)

JC
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by ExtremeFS.

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 5 months ago #7512

• spark
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi to everyone

I would like to share my experience regarding placing cures.
I have a lampshade with a curving of a lovely couple that served as its stand or post
of the lamp. It is placed in our living room in which the lovely couple is facing NW direction for several
months. My wife have done some rearranging of things in our living room a few weeks ago and
recently I have noticed a big change in our relationship and intimacy. It have blossomed again just like
the first years of our marriage and until now its burning.
Upon reading some articles of FS I learned that SW is the life area for love & marriage
and could be enhanced by putting somethings relevant to love in this area. I noticed immediately
that the lovely couple curved on the lamp is now facing the SW direction.
Still I am wondering is this coincidental? Anyway I would prefer to put the lampshade in
that position forever.

chameetoh

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 1 month ago #9283

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Reader,

It is quite lately with the Feng Shui Stories. Maybe I will fire it up a bit.

Saphora

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 6 years, 1 month ago #9319

• ivelisse64
  • Gold Boarder
salt water cure in the east this year, i also have the natal star combination of 559, it cant get any worst than that. i removed it for a week because i cleaned out all of myhouse,,, and have experience health issues..

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 5 years, 11 months ago #11471

hi all,
Great topic!
Last year,i didnt know much about 8mansions of my home. My love corner is E. I placed there,in my room ,green heart shaped plant to attract money. But insted, i fell in love after long time. Then,i removed plant,cuz it needs warm place. And everything stoped! Coincidence? I don't believe it..

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 5 years, 10 months ago #11577

• LibbyLee
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,

Good topic! Thanks for posting. I also have a plant in my love area (west). It's a lucky bamboo with two intertwining bamboo. Anytime I move it to another side of the room or different room, problems arise. But in the west, it's the best!

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 5 years, 10 months ago #11635

• puppamania
  • Fresh Boarder
I placed a salt cures in:
(1) NE which happens to affect part of my dining room and part master bedroom.
(2) SE which happens to affect part of a bedroom and part of study room.

Crystal crystals form fairly fast on the 2 containers in the master bedroom and bedroom. Particularly in the bedroom affect by Taisui, the crystals are forming fast and furious and would sometimes either leak on the floor or the crystallized salt will "jump" a few cms from the original position of the bowl. Anyone know why is this happening? I'm sure no one touched that bowl or is there any kind of vibrations that can cause the salt crystals to "jump" the distance.

It had been about 1 month since placement, the salt cures in my dining room and study room do not have salt crystals. NOT even a tiny crystallization, even though both are affected by the bad stars.

Am concluding that the crystallization may be due to the bedrooms having air conditioning at night, which makes the air in the room drier and also due to higher temperature differences, which caused faster crystallization.

Re:Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 5 years, 10 months ago #12193

• davidsmith
  • Fresh Boarder
Earlier I never trusted such things but after reading these I have been forced to think and trust on these things.

Re: Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 5 years, 8 months ago #15351

• ogura
  • Senior Boarder
I used evil eye as a cure to protect myself from jealousy. I put it in my office room which is located in the northeast. I got this information from lt fs book in 2011. During 2011, I had a smooth ride on my business. A week before Chinese new year , I took it off and brought it home. Then , I went for overseas business trip for a week.

Bad things happened when I was away. The scandal is quite nasty involving legal issue. My rival did this to me. The event happened on jan28 when my oofice room is not protected with the evil eye. I took care this issue for 3 weeks. Then, I remember about the evil eyes. One day I put it back and slowly the issue disappear as if nobody cares about it anymore. Until today I still use it. I hang it on the wall as a decorative item.

Believe it or not. It helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FRS

Re: Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 4 years, 11 months ago #18706

• LadyDay
  • Senior Boarder
Last year I did Salt Water cures in the Annual FS #2 area and #5 area. Ironically I found an illness that was undetected, and experienced a miraculous turn around in events when it came to health. I also think the cure in the #5 area kept bad things at bay. So many things could have happened last year that would have been bad, but I was always bailed out or situation was averted.

I used water in a vase one time in the east area for love (2011), that did work, but it attracted all types. I will be trying new cures this year and will update this post.

Fengshui Changed My Luck 4 years, 10 months ago #18741

• croberts
  • Fresh Boarder
In the past two weeks I have spent $200 on FengShui Cures. At first I felt bad but now I am glad I did.

Once the year of the snake begun, I started having problems. There were arguments with my husband.

Business was not going well. Stocks were being lost. Partners were not responding to e-mails.

I didn't understand why the sudden change in luck until I remembered that it was Chinese New Years Feb 10th. Feb 12th was when things started getting bad.

I began reading Fengshui on this board and about the stars. I rearranged everything in my house and ordered cures such as the Pagoda and Three Suns. I placed the Three Suns at my front door facing Northwest and the Pagoda in my living room which is near the Center of my home. In the East Section where the bedroom is, I rearranged the furniture and ordered Pi Yao, 2 Wu Luo and 2 Elephants which I am waiting for. I also bought some Wealth Gods.

I will be doing Salt Cures for my bedroom, living room, southwest corner

I also cleaned the front of my home for better fengshui.

Today is Feb 24th and business is getting better. I don't argue with my husband anymore and we are getting along.

I believe in FengShui and the laws of the universe.

Re: Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 3 years, 3 months ago #24990

• Cateyed1
  • Junior Boarder
I was obsessed with work for a while, and I started painting a wall in my upstairs bedroom blue. I began to notice health improvements right away. The only thing is that it comes with more things to do, so I haven't been able to get back to painting to finish up.

Re: Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 1 year, 6 months ago #34301

I had nothing to lose as I was looking for a new job at the time. I placed the cures and with in a day, every one in the house fell sick with fever, except me.

Re: Have You Had Success or Failure Placing Cures? 1 year, 5 months ago #34603

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
heliosmusic wrote:
I had nothing to lose as I was looking for a new job at the time. I placed the cures and with in a day, every one in the house fell sick with fever, except me.

You probably activated certain sector with a wrong date thats why.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds