FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum

FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum 7 years, 1 month ago #5001

• GDuke
  • Fresh Boarder
Someone had told me this story,

Recently, most members noticed at least 2 members collaborated to try ousting an innocent member from sharing much true knowledge with members of the lovely forum W.

For example, a member started a thread to share his FengShui knowledge and experiences with members, ended with 13 spamming in the thread. Even though there are more than one username involved in the spamming but the trends are the same and all the spamming happened to occurred in a short time frame?

Just ask yourself why would a spammer choose a particular thread and no other threads to spam?

The only logical answer I can think of are;

1.They are jealous of the forum W and wanted it to fail.
2.They don’t want anyone to visit the forum W by engaging spammers to spam the forum W.
3.They don’t want anyone to share any FengShui knowledge which may popularize the forum W by engaging spammers to spam the particular thread.
4.They targeted people who have sound knowledge of Chinese Metaphysics by instigating or using indirect or direct flaming methods to oust the member in order that this member is no longer around to popularize the forum W. For records, there is more than one case involved.
5.They have been quietly asking members not to visit the forum W but their own forum F using personal messages giving reasons that the forum W is unable to attend or help members concern.
6.The modus operandi is to confuse any member who has any FengShui request by raising more questions causing further concerns to the member where a much straightforward answer should be sufficed. Once members are confused and concerned, then they will communicate with member concerned by personal messages using the pretext as caring.

Most members are puzzled why no actions have been taken against such predators whereas the innocent has been sacrificed.

The predators sensing that the forum W administers and moderators are kind hearted, decided to up the tempo by increasing their presence in the forum W. As the sayings go, “if you don’t stop us, then you are actually not objected us to continue to do so”.

If this is to continue, members will not visit the forum anymore and no one will benefit except the predators because their intentions are to make this forum W fail.

Re:FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum 7 years, 1 month ago #5013

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
These are very serious accusations. I trust that you have reported all of this, with appropriate evidence, to the Moderators.
If there are indeed such plots and conspiracies then they ought to be brought to light, with evidence of course.

In the past few weeks at least three threads have been hijacked by spammers (like JackyLee's informative thread on 8 Mansions). I didn't realize that it was a coordinated attack on that person. How did you discover this conspiracy?

Why do feng shui forums often degenerate into competitions and attacks? So much drama. More like school children than adults. Rather sad.
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you

Re:FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum 7 years, 1 month ago #5039

• mdmlee
  • Fresh Boarder
Iya, even my not too smart son also know.
We always watch investigation movies, check number 2 to 6, concentrate on 4,5 6, look for trends and get answers, check private messages archives also.

Ask questions for clues.
Who always confused members?
Who always refer members to other forum?
Who instigate members?
Check edited/deleted postings archives

Sometimes, the culprit will pretend nothing happen, start asking questions.
IMO, likely to be senior members.

Sorry. There are my suggestions only, im sure administrator and moderators can check that out.
I hope actions will be taken against them to protect the forum.

BTW, when is Lillian Too next class in basic Fengshui? Anyone?

Re:FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum 7 years, 1 month ago #5062

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
mdmlee,

you always can refer to the Home page. In the mean time, it won't have a class yet. You mind I recommend my Master to you, he is teaching in Singapore. He is nice. If you want, feel free send me a personal message to me.

J

Re:FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum 7 years, 1 month ago #5244

• mdmlee
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you JackyLee,
I will contact you once I have the money & time. I like your FS knowledge.
Sorry, I have to go now, my husband will be back soon.

Re:FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum 7 years, 1 month ago #5254

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Alright, hope to see you soon.

J

Re:FengShui practitioner's spammers to disrupt forum 7 years, 1 month ago #5314

• siaomei
  • Junior Boarder
Fengshui practitioner no business, to disturb other person business. Very sad.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds