Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster

Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster 7 years, 2 months ago #4240

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi FS-enthusiast,

Higashi Nihon Daishinsai literally "Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster. It happen on Friday 11th of March 2011, local time 14:46.

When I recommend one of my friends through Astrology, that in the weekend 12th and 13th of March 2001 is not a good weekend for him. He had 2 Roosters in his Day and Month pillar, he had also and internal clash on top of that. I was shocked that at Friday Japan had a nature disaster. Personal I expected that at Sunday 13th will happen, because year, month and day of the Rabbit, 3 planets on one line, make it very strong.

It is very interesting for me and for readers to hear about the explanations of that day in more details. I need more input of you.

What I can see is, all Pillars are in Yin-structure. As you can see, the Heavenly Stem and the Earthly Branches are in Destruction-form. Thereby two Rabbits-pillar in one group and an Internal Clash: a Goat-Pillar against an Ox-Pillar. Further information is that in the Hidden Stems of each Earthly Branches support each other, that makes Earth and Wood elements very strong. I expect a Dog-pillar somewhere, makes it as an Earth Penalty. Maybe the Dog-pillar was hidden in the seconds of time. There is also a Hidden Earth-element for the Year Pillar(Storage Money: Ox and Goat Pillar).

In the contrary, the disaster was happen on the Day of “Star 16: The Mound”, The Star Mound is a Metal Dog star. Normally Star 16 “Mound” is a good Star.

Summary: (What I could explain, need more help)

1) All Yin – Pillars: Yin could relate to Darkness, Sorrow, and Deaths.
2) All Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches are in Destruction-form, like the Heaven was in conflict with the Hell.
3) Earth-elements are in clash with Wood, Ox, Sheep and Dog (Star 16 “Mound”) form an Earth Penalty. Earth-elements are very strong.
4) A Goat in Clash with an Ox, also Earth-elements are under Clash.

Everything related to Earth and Darkness, Coincidence? Or is it the work of Mother Nature?

So my knowledge ends here, needs more input.

Greetings,

Lang C.
Japan_11march2011.jpg

Re: Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster 7 years, 2 months ago #4241

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Typo,

"the weekend 12th and 13th of March 2001" should be "the weekend 12th and 13th of March 2011"

Greetings,

Lang c.

Re: Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster 7 years, 2 months ago #4279

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi FS-enthusiast,

Although I am not an expert about World-Feng Shui especially Japan, but if I recommend my friends about Landscape Feng Shui. I recommend them not to buy a land-form like Japan. The reason is a Land-form that are not square, or 3/6 or 4/6 rectangle, there is no Qi-flow in that land, especially the Qi-energy is squeezed. This kind of land-scape is not healthy to build a house. Also when you buy a house that have a good Qi-flow aswell. Looking back why Japan had 3 big disaster events: Atomic Boms during WWII, Economic Disaster during the 20th century and now the Tsunami and Earthquake. For this reason Japan needs work very very hard for the next 10 years.

Now About Flying Star Feng Shui: the Media talk about Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun. The sun rise on the East, right? Maybe 90 degrees. The media talk about East-Japan, also in the East, right?. If you imagine that Japan is in the East of the World. (Although I don't know where the reference point for the World on the East is. I just rely on the Media.) As you can see on the picture below (my own design MS Excel software), the Tsunami happens in 2011 where the Deathly 5-Earth star is in the East, the Month March 2011 is also the Deathly 5-Earth star. (9 Star Ki-number is 775) Thereby as you can see, The Deathly 5-Earth Star is return to it's original Palace and that is in the East-sector. All Stars were return to its originals sectors. So two Deathly 5-Earth Stars in one Palace, makes this sector very Vulnerable and Deathly.

As you could see in the picture below, the disaster was coincidence happen in the Two Deathly 5-Earth Star Sector, Coincidence again? Or this is the work of Mother nature.

So again, my knowledge ends here, needs more input.

Greetings,

Lang C.

Sorry for the picture, it is upsize down.
Japan_11march2011_FS.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: seekerz

Re: Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster 7 years, 1 month ago #4784

• vhenzoul
  • Fresh Boarder
hi Lang C,

Im impress by your explanations and pics.
Im currently in Real Estate biz, hope you recommend a good location for me & for my Client before purchasing a Real Estate property here in Cebu Philippines.

Pls. refer some pictures of map location, thanks in advance
amisa_lot.jpg

Re: Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster 7 years, 1 month ago #5072

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Vhenzoul,

Thank you for your comment. One of my friends had chosen the direction like you: Feng Shui and Real Estate. He is now a very rich man. Me in opposite, had chosen a long and hard journey to find the meaning of life. I am still happy with the path I had chosen.

One advice I would like to give it to you is, use FS wisely. My knowledge in a Million Dollar project like this is limited, I can’t help you further.

Greetings,

Lang C.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds