Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The reason why I started to learn about Feng-sui.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The reason why I started to learn about Feng-sui.

The reason why I started to learn about Feng-sui. 7 months ago #37377

• bj100m
  • Fresh Boarder
About 10 years ago,I noticed that 2 shops near my house have different rate of growth in their
business.Even though they sell the same line of products in the same area.One has a very good

sale the other
has just "so-so" sale.Now "shop no.1" has many branches while the other stays the same.
One day I came across a radio show discussing about fengshui and business and that opened
my eyes to the world of fengsui.
Now I know (at least in terms of Feng sui aspect)why these 2 shops prosper differently.
It's the direction of the shop.Shop no.1 faces the good direction for its business.
While shop no.2 faces another direction which is not good or bad for the business.
The inconvenient thing about checking direction and feng shui is that you have to have
a compass(the compass used by Feng shui master looks so hard to understand)and a book that
tell you the info. of each direction.
As a app. developer ,I decided to make and app. that combines compass& book.It is very easy to
use.
I recommend to whomever wants to start a new business,you'd better check the direction & feng

shui of the place by using an app in smartphone.
Download from Google Play by searching " "banjerd eng feng shui ".
Stand out side of your house and do as the app. suggests.It will tell you the basic info. of
your place's feng shui in just one minute.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds