Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Magic of Sitatapatra Scarf
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Magic of Sitatapatra Scarf

The Magic of Sitatapatra Scarf 5 months, 2 weeks ago #36701

Last August 28 of last year I was celebrating the birthday of my Boyfriend as he left for Canada to attend to family matters. So instead of celebrating his birthday with myself, I ended up celebrating his birthday with our common friends in the bar of the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, about 20 minutes from my house. According to Aunt Lillian last year 2016, I have the number 1 Star ⭐️ in the Horse place of the South. Aunt Lillian explained that as if I had a Guardian Angel pulling me up whenever I will be in trouble in 2016. So I indeed tested it. It was I guessed the usual Saturday night and I was kinda tipsy, and I had been dancing crazily with my friends and we were really having a fun times, but prior to going out that night and disco dancing, I already wore tons of WOFS Amulets in my body. I tried wearing the White Umbrella Scarf too which I purchased from WOFS, and that arrived from mail a week prior to that. So past midnight all my friends were saying bye bye . I expected that time that one of my friends were going to drive me home as I was kinda tipsy, unfortunately he joined himself with his other friends as they were still going somewhere. So I ended up driving back to my place. As I get inside my vehicle I noticed that there was a cop/ Sheriff, roving around the club, I was thinking he might possibly be trying to keep the peace of the place, as there were drunk people sometimes. So I started the ignition and back off and took off. I was driving carefully and slowly and exited the club place. As I drove about half a mile and turn right on the traffic green signal. I heard "Whoo woop woop "I swear to all the devil and the bad people.. I said to myself F$&ck this was already the end of my life .All my previleges would be suspended... So I pulled over it was the Sheriff/cop who followed me from the bar and was behind me. I don't know that time , I wasn't really that scared, but I still kept on fidgeting. I tried calling my friends but they never answered my calls. I tried to Hum but still I was kinda panicky, and kept on telling myself what I would supposed to do? Then the Sheriff/cop asked my Driver's License and went back to his car, but I tried still to do the Humbut I forgot to say some of my mantras. But all my amulets and say a Mantra was in my work bag behind my car seat. But at the back of my head " This would be the end of life, and I kept saying some bad stuffs to myself . Then suddenly the Sheriff/ Police Officer came back and told in a docile , respectful manner to me that my License Plate was expired, and I needed to renew it soon, he just issued me a ticket of $50, he even smile and told me to drive carefully and handed me back my drivers license. After, that happened I never stop swearing the Big F word, I sent the pic to my BF in Canada who was so worried about the situation, But I knew the one that save me was the WHITE UMBRELLA SCARF, that I worked around my neck that night. My friends in the club kept on teasing me that I was so fashionista, the other friend teased me as to when my flight would be leaving. They never thought that this was not an ordinary Scarf it was the White Umbrella Scarf for protection. And I always believe with the power of Fengshui. If it wasn't for my amulets I would probably be in trouble or maybe paying $5000 or more or worst would be jail time. And thanks so much for this wonderful scarfs Aunt Lillian, really saved my ass
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds