Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Alternate usage of Yin FS method
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Alternate usage of Yin FS method

Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 9 months ago #289

they say fengshui can detect ghost?? is it the Yin FS method??? OMG! scary MAn...
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 9 months ago #305

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
I think this is way out from real fengshui. Also practised by those medium that claimed to know everything from earth to heaven. Becareful when meet this kind of people.

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 9 months ago #318

scary lo... they say use duno which Yin FS formula then find something that is inbetween Yin and Yang located at the Luopan then + a few things i dun understand can detech the ghosts... >.<
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse decade luck

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 9 months ago #464

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
This is what happen to the metaphysics market.

By knowing luopan , they thought they know fengshui.

BY reading few manual, they start to provide service.

By following few master, they thought they already a grandmaster.

By assessing few buildings they thought they already know fengshui landscape.

By putting luopan vs tombstone they thought they already know Yin fengshui.

But do they really know what is fengshui?? Or do they really put their client into a better position??? Ask your ownself

You do not need to answer anyone but your ownself.

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 8 months ago #726

• yektakwai
  • Fresh Boarder
firehorselord,

Strange? FS to detect ghost or LuoPan to detect ghost?
If LuoPan to detect ghost - very obvious, read Q&A from quanyuan. There is some write up about it.

xkfan,

Perhaps this may ring a bell: -

To know Fengshui one must know the LuoPan,
To provide services, one must know that his method that he practices works,
To be a grandmaster one must join the Club and pay the fee,
To know landscape Fengshui one must study landscape architecture,
To know Yin Fengshui one must enroll to be a student of Yin fengshui,
To really know what is fengshui? Go test out all the theory possible and see for yourself which work and which doesn't,
To put a client into a better position, make a point to give warranty for your result - performance based warranty
This is what I may ask.

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 8 months ago #1119

Ghosts don't like sage. Burn a native american smudge bundle and it will drive them off. Ask Ancestor Lee to come into your house and keep them away. I am told nobody that means you harm will be able to come in. Ghosts are just spirits of former people who are visiting or lost. The Carrion angels of heaven will carry them off to where they belong. Politely call on them to help. After doing these things my haunted house got cleaned out.

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 5 months ago #2348

Who is Ancestor Lee????
would the Fallen angel disturb the Carrion angel doing the job?

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse decade luck
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by firehorselord.

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 5 months ago #2349

dunno leh.. they really can talk like real.. and they touch something tat i m unfamiliar with, i just listen lor.. then come back do some homework. lol..

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse decade luck

Re:Alternate usage of Yin FS method 7 years, 4 months ago #2626

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Lot of misunderstanding, Yin Feng shui is actually for the ancestral tomb. NOT detect ghost. Yin Feng Shui using the same method from Yang Feng Shui method. In the ancient, there is only Yin Feng Shui then some practioner used this method transfer to house. If Yin FS really can detect ghost, then same as Yang FS. Those scary thing only priest, medium, monk or who else can "detect".

xkfan,

Without knowing luopan, how to apply feng shui?
Without read the manual, how they know feng shui?
Without follow a master, will you understand feng shui?
Without assessing building, are you sure that is good feng shui?
Without apply luo pan to tomb, do you know is that a good feng shui?

I agree with youi too. But they also need to earn for living too but in different way. So better not to comment other rather than let them answer for themselves.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds