Username Password: Remember me

December 21 2012 Prediction
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: December 21 2012 Prediction

December 21 2012 Prediction 7 years ago #2338

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
Until a couple of years ago there were not that many people who were acquainted with the end of the world 2012 prophecy that was put forward by many scholars who studied the end of the Mayan long calendar. It is belief that at the end of this cycle the world.

Any FS prediction?Anyone?

Although i know not many of us will believe the prediction, this column is just for fun and test our knowledge and see whats really coming

Sorry in advance if anyone reading this and feel Offended
*Im Newbie here*Learn Something New Everyday*

Re:December 21 2012 Prediction 6 years, 10 months ago #3552

• mascapone
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
This is a topic much discussed by people in a panic over the Mayan's 2012 predictions. If you were to go this website
at www.raymond-lo.com , you can read all about it from Master Raymond Lo utilising his calculations etc.
It might help to assure you that no apocalytic event will occur to wipe out the world for at least another 60,000 years!

Re:December 21 2012 Prediction 6 years, 9 months ago #3873

• skyriver
  • Fresh Boarder
When you wake up every morning, the world that you knew yesterday has ended and the world that you are in today is new.

This happens every day.

Nothing is permanent, everything changes.

Only that these changes are so small that we create a false impression of permanence in our minds, thus holding on to the past and fearing the future.

Re:December 21 2012 Prediction 6 years, 9 months ago #3919

• Lang C
  • Platinum Boarder
If you want to know more about World's prediction, you should know her name as: VANGA.

I wonder what kind of Oracle-system she was using.

Although someone send me her link about her prediction, quite interesting. Sorry I didn't place her website-links.

Greetings,

Lang C.

Re:December 21 2012 Prediction 6 years, 9 months ago #4228

December 21, 2012 prediction is maybe true or not however, i would like to think that it's not yet the end of the world.
Living everyday right is very important and what everyone should do.

Re:December 21 2012 Prediction 5 years, 9 months ago #14710

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Readers,

This topic is so hot; I would like to refer an article of the man who had inspired me with this Oracle. Maybe I perform one for my selves and for the readers, for the 12th/ 13th / April 2012. I don’t have a good feeling about this day, maybe another Nature Disaster. I Ching should be fun and educational.

This Article is copied from his website: Raymond-Lo
===========================================================
The I Ching is also a tool for Divination and Oracle. It can be employed to find answers to questions. So I have also consulted the I Ching on the following question:

Will There Be Devastating Disaster to the Earth in 2012?

This question was consulted on 17th Nov. 2009, Day of Fire Tiger ( wood ), month of Wood Pig ( water ).
The following Hexagram came out – Mountain on Thunder (Corners of the Mouth ) change to Fire on Lake (Opposition )

C Tiger (Wood) /

R Rat (Water) // I Snake ( Fire )

P Rooster ( Metal ) M Dog ( Earth ) X Subject

M Dragon ( Earth ) //

C Rabbit ( Wood ) C Tiger ( Wood ) X

R Rat ( Water ) / Object

Hexagram Family : Wind ( Wood )

C – Colleague R – Resources P- Power M – Money I= Intelligence

Interpretation :
1. Planet Earth is Subject which is Earth element, is weak in the month of water and day of wood.

2. The 2nd line is active wood attacking the subject line Earth, the wood changes from Tiger to Rabbit, this is “Advance”, means the attack is serious. This is line of C, can be interpreted as people, ourselves , who brought about such attack on Earth. Perhaps is our wrong doing causing serious damage to nature.

3. The subject line is active producing P Metal to fight the C Wood, but the wood is strong with support from day and month. P could mean laws, government, regulations to fight global warming but is too weak to be effective.

4. The Earth element needs support from I ( Fire ), but Fire does not appear in the hexagram. The hidden Fire element Snake is on the 5th line, sitting under Water element, even it is on a wood day helping the Fire, but the season is Water suppressing fire. Hence the strength of I ( Fire ) is very weak. I ( intelligence ) can be interpreted as schemes to rescue the planet from further damage. And such rescue plan is weak and hard to take effect.

5. However, the hexagram shows the damage comes from C – Colleagues, which means we inflict the damage ourselves. So it seems the damage of global warming will intensify, but there is no sign of doomsday phenomenon like what portrayed in the movie 2012, such as collision with comet, solar storm, pole shift….etc.

Finally I cannot conclude without looking at the Four Pillars of the Day 21st December, 2012

Day Month Year
Yang Fire Yang Water Yang Water
Earth Dragon Water Rat Earth Dragon

It is year of Yang Water Dragon, Dragon is storage of water, as well as powerful Earth, Dragon year normally have more chance of Earthquake – one example is the Tangshan Earthquake in China in 1976 with serious casualty, this is year of Yang Fire Dragon.
The Yang water is fierce ocean water, especially it is very strong in the month of Rat in December. With double yang water on the Heavenly stem in clash against the Yang fire on this day, and on earthly branch double dragon make half combine with Rat to make big cycle of water, it is not surprising there will be earthquake and flooding during this month.

In the year of Dragon and month of Rat, three shars is in South – SE3, S2 and SW1, and flying stars chart of this month has 5 and 3 in the SE. 3 is Earthquake, 5 is misfortune, so it is not surprising there could be flooding and earthquake in South and South east regions during December 2012, but there is no evidence to show it will be a global disaster.

===============================================================================

Copied from GM Raymond Lo's website.

Saphora

Re:December 21 2012 Prediction 5 years, 9 months ago #14719

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Readers,

I just read the news today 12 April 2012 and copied it from Internet about the Earthquake in Indonesia, see also the picture for source of information.

==========================================================

7.10pm The earthquake struck at a depth of 33km, at a location about 495km southwest of Banda Aceh on the island of Sumatra.

An Indian Ocean-wide tsunami warning was put in place immediately following the quake, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said.
People on Twitter said tremors were felt in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and India. High-rise apartments and offices on Malaysia's west coast shook for at least a minute.

Sky News reported that evacuations were under way in Sumatra.
An Indian Ocean-wide tsunami watch was put in place immediately following the quake, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said.
A tsunami watch means there is the potential for a tsunami, not that one is imminent.

According to the Joint Australian Tsunami Warning Centre, the undersea earthquake struck at 6.38pm (AEST). The centre said there was no tsunami threat to the Australian mainland, islands or territories.

Indonesia straddles a series of fault lines that makes the vast island nation prone to volcanic and seismic activity.
A giant 9.1-magnitude quake off the country on December 26, 2004, triggered a tsunami in the Indian Ocean that killed 230,000 people, nearly three-quarters of them in Aceh.

=============================================================================

Next time I try to explain this Earthquake through Nine Star Ki Astrology, like last year March 2011.

Saphora
Attachments:

Finding Whatever You May Be Looking For 5 years, 9 months ago #14729

• Devadog
  • Senior Contributor
Predictions can be so tricky. And looking at past years for clues usually leads to finding whatever we look for.
Are Earth years or Dragon years especially prone to earthquakes?

There have been major earthquakes every year and in the past 12 years only 2006 (an Earth Dog year) stands out as quiet. The last dragon year -- 2000-- was also quiet... although in 1999 (a Mao year, wood) an earthquake in Turkey killed 45000 people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_20th-centu...arthquakes#1991-2000

It has been said that feng shui and bazi are the art of explaining what has already happened
Don't despair. The situation may not be nearly as bad as you think. -- I urge thoughtful analysis before making big changes. Yet I am not a practitioner and do not want your business. Find someone who is well trained near you
Last Edit: 5 years, 9 months ago by Devadog.

Re:December 21 2012 Prediction 5 years, 9 months ago #14731

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Readers,

I would like to share you why I had chosen those dates 12th/ 13th April 2012 for Nature Disaster like Earthquake in Indonesia.

Last year I had discussed with my friend about the weekend 12th/ 13th March 2011, a possible Nature Disaster. He wrote an article last year about the Earthquake in Japan in this Forum.

www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...=4240&Itemid=161

There are similarities between those dates and why we had chosen for those dates.

Unfortunately all our dates were wrong, but all those big Disaster was happened exactly one day or two before we had calculated those Disasters. Other reason could be that those dates were “Sorrow dates”, after the Disaster it selves. It means those dates, we see the results of the Horror and not the Horror it selves.

Our Theory behind this is when Three Planets are within one line, straight line of the Earthly Branch it creates three times the Energy.

Let’s us rewind those Dates.

At 13th March 2011, all Earthly Branches were the Rabbit-pillars.
Year: Metal Rabbit
Month: Metal Rabbit
Day: Fire Rabbit

If we rewind the Nine Star Ki Astrology at that month, Yellow 5 met Yellow 5 in the East side of the LuoShu. We knew that that Energy will be release tremendously, Wood created Fire and Wood destroyed Earth. The big disaster was happened two days before our calculations. Unfortunately it happened on 11th March 2011, two days before our calculations.

Let’s us discuss the recently Earthquake in Indonesia.

On the day 13th April 2012, we calculated that Three Dragons will join one line.
Year: Water Dragon
Month: Wood Dragon
Day: Wood Dragon

We still need the Nine Star Ki Astrology to find out where the Yellow 5 is located.
This year the Yellow 5 is in the South-East, and this month the Black 2 flies to meet Yellow 5. It is indeed going to happen something, a possible Nature Disaster.

That Earthquake in Indonesia was happened at 11 April 2012 and it was exactly the same differences as last year from our calculations, one day before our calculations.

The question will be, when will meet the Yellow 5 the other Yellow 5, like last year?

It means it is not over yet, another big Nature Disaster will be in October 2012. We try to locate the exactly day that will happen in the month October 2012.

In October 2012 A Double Yellow 5 in the South East will be a bigger Disaster; we would like to know what day it will happen. Although I am still a Beginner and still learning, but it is a challenge for me as well.

It will be surely a Clash Day, releasing the Earthly Energies: a Dog or a Dragon day. In a month like October there are two Dogs and two Dragons Days, but which one are those possible four days. We have to collect more data to make a conclusion.

Year: Water Dragon
Month: Metal Dog
Days:
10: Wood Dragon
22: Fire Dragon
16: Metal Dog
28: Water Dog

I would like to choose the day 10 October 2012, because Wood will destroy Earth. Secondly Wood in the HS will Clash will Metal in month October. That day could release and activate a Nature Disaster.

Like last year the Nature Disaster was activated by a different kind of Day Clash. Any Day Clash could activate the releasing of the Earth Energy.

Last year the Disaster was happened in the Family Sector (more lives), this year it will focus in the Wealth sector. In October 2012 will be less life casualties, but more Financial Damage.

Saphora
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years, 9 months ago by Saphora.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds