Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ms.LILLIAN TOO YEAR ENDER BREAKER OF NAGA YR 2013
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ms.LILLIAN TOO YEAR ENDER BREAKER OF NAGA YR 2013

Ms.LILLIAN TOO YEAR ENDER BREAKER OF NAGA YR 2013 4 years, 7 months ago #21383

It seemed like Ms. Lillian Too is very right not only seemed but she directly pointed out what is going to happened based from the Paht Chee Chart of 2013. Now as the Naga's were so very fierce as they tormented such destruction in the Southern part of the Philippines especially Leyte and Ormoc by the Super Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan where it devastated thousands of people.

“[Late Sunday night] Lama Zopa Rinpoche did many prayers for all those who have died in the Philippines, Vietnam and also Somalia (Vajrasattva, Ksitigarbha and later planning to do the Eight Prayers to Benefit the Dead) as well as for all those still suffering and all beings,” shared Ven. Roger Kunsang, Rinpoche’s assistant and CEO of FPMT. ...

Find the link to "Eight Prayers to Benefit the Dead" online ...

mandala.fpmt.org/2013/rinpoche-prays-for...vietnam-and-somalia/

Lama Zopa Rinpoche praying at Kachoe Dechen Ling, Aptos, California, US, November 11, 2013. Photo by Ven. Roger Kunsang.
I assumed that the calamities that tormented by that area is based upon karmic debts, the worst politicians and corruptions, and the poor people and sentient beings who were afflicted. Lama Zopa Rinpoche discussed and say a prayer as he posted in Facebook to pray all the souls who were afflicted by the tragedy as well as all the sentient beings. Lama Zopa said he's going to recite and offer Vajrasattva prayer to the afflicted area and the people who met the tragedy.

Here also in the US there were severe thunderstorms and bad weather condition especially in the Midwest many times and my family get flooded our basements and there were really a lot important things that was devastated but since I started to burn incense and offer to the landlords of the land the rain and typhoon stops. I believed now how effective this incense offerings, in fact me and my friends has been doing that, but sometimes the incense that we got were from the Indian stores I hope Ms. Lillian Too was aware about the pungent of the smell it was but I myself was not aware how pungent an incense could be.

But anyways cannot wait for Ms. Lillian Too's next Paht Chee prediction for next year. Ms. Lillian Too was really good!

Ynan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds