New and confused
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New and confused

New and confused 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39274

• kdlang
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I've been going to Lilian's extravaganza for the last 3 years and her predictions have always been right about me. I am a metal rooster and i am predicted to have a very good year both last year and this. However this year has barely started and it has been terrible so far despite updating all my key chains and placing remedies. Just this week i've had 2 interview cancellations and last week my mom was attacked by the family dog. Work is also very depressing and im constantly feeling down. I used to have a lot of drive and passion and it seems to have disappeared this year.

I was also looking at this month's WOF magazine and the Bazi predictions for the year for me was really bad. Is Bazi more accurate than Lilian's Zodiac chart predictions?

Appreciate any and all advice and help.

Re: New and confused 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39275

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
do u mind to post ur bazi chart here of u prefer to keep it as private n send to my email below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds