Username Password: Remember me

Hello to all.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello to all.

Hello to all. 3 years, 1 month ago #28720

• butterfly
  • Fresh Boarder
I am fairly new to feng shui, but have chosen flying stars based on compass readings as my choice for my home. I have a period 7 home and all information I find on the internet is based on a period 8 home. I hope to learn from everyone on here. Any advice would be appreciated. Not sure I am getting the interpretations of everything right, and afraid I will just make things worse in my life. My name is Barbara, however that username was already taken. I live in Australia. Lovely to be here.

Re: Hello to all. 3 years ago #28791

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Greetings Barbara,

Welcome abroad to this forum. I also reside in melbourne, if oneday got an affinity we can have lil chit chat in coffee shop.

As far as I know in Xuan Kong Fei Xing, Period 7 House is start from 1984-2003(Called "Dui"). So when you plot the chart you have to mention your facing and sitting direction of the house. Because without that direction I can't help you which is your auspicious and inauspicious sector of your house.

Regards,
Candra
The following user(s) said Thank You: butterfly

Re: Hello to all. 3 years ago #28792

• mwtan82
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all can send u guys contact to my private email? My email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as I quite flexible in Melbourne ! I am freelance CPA accountant in Melb. Hope to catch up with u both ! have a nice day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: butterfly

Hi 3 years ago #28814

• butterfly
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Candra. I will start a separate page as if I understand the rules, this section is only for introductions. I would love your help, and anyone else's if they have the time.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds