Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hello from Singapore
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Singapore

Hello from Singapore 3 years, 1 month ago #28526

Hi everyone! I've been lurking around as a guest on this forum and finally decided to register myself. I'm going through a rough patch at the moment. I made a post under the 4 pillars section. I'd be grateful for any advice and analysis provided which can shed light on what's going on and why my life is never constant.

Re: Hello from Singapore 3 years, 1 month ago #28529

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Christopher,

Welcome to this forum. I am also a beginner in CM(Chinese Metaphysics). I will try to analyze your birth detail using bazi and ZWDS. But before that please google "Liao Fan in youtube" and try to spend some time to watch that. After you watch that I will give you Bazi and ZWDS basic Interpretation.

Regards,
Candra
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by candra_yus. Reason: wrong name
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christopheralexander

Re: Hello from Singapore 3 years, 1 month ago #28534

Hello Candra,

Thank you so much for sharing such priceless wisdom through the video on Liao Fan's 4 teachings. I believe that I now understand why some things have gone wrong with my life. I should always be diligent with my efforts to cultivate a kind, proper mind and compassionate heart. That through kind and full good deeds and the accumulation of merit can I change my destiny and that my destiny is in my hands to change.

After watching the video, I realized how arrogant I was in the past and how much I have changed compared to my younger years. Perhaps this is heaven's way of punishing me and reminding me of humility. I do wish to change and I realize now that I must change my heart and not simply suppress my actions.

Once again thank you Candra for helping me and I will treasure this wisdom you have so graciously given and will review Liao Fan's teachings monthly so that I do not forget.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Christopheralexander.

Re: Hello from Singapore 3 years, 1 month ago #28539

• candra_yus
  • Gold Boarder
Greetings christopher,

Glad to hear your reply and spare some time to watch liao fan. As a promise I will try to analyze your Life, Spouse and Mental Palace using ZWDS. Hopefully your detail is correct (16 March 1989, 9:45 am, Male)

First of all your life palace in ZWDS got Qi Sha, which means you have aggressive character, prefer a changing and tend to risk taking. Moreover you are also smart, creative, good leadership,a bit unfriendly, a strong character and typical stubborn, don't like to depend with others, if you are not successful in one thing you will feel very depressed and disappointed. because your life palace located in Xu (Dog) then in general speaking you are confident at outside however easily got depressed and usually more successful if you are working abroad or overseas.

Second when we moved into your Spouse Palace, We can see there is a Wu Qu (bright) and Tian Xiang Star. both of the star means that your spouse usually also have a strong character liked a general, a bit hard to communicate and usually nice only to you, harsh to others. basically you need to have a late marriage or find a spouse that older or younger than your age. in your shen gong(body palace), it lies on your spouse palace then it means you are focused more in family relationship and usually you will follow order from your spouse.

Lastly in your mental palace we found there is a Zi wei Star, which means you are likely to feel lonely, got a high pride and integrity, always feel depressed.

This is only a basic interpretation based on ZWDS. please forgive me if there is a wrong interpretation. Thanks

Regards,
Candra
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christopheralexander

Re: Hello from Singapore 3 years, 1 month ago #28545

Thanks Candra for your reading. It is accurate and I do admit that I'm quite an independent person and that I get melancholic when things do not go smoothly.

I was wondering if you could tell me what my 10 year luck period is like now. I know I'm currently in the Jia Zi (Wood Rat) and what this year will be like for me.

Cheers,

Christopher
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds