Username Password: Remember me

Hello from California! =)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from California! =)

Hello from California! =) 3 years, 11 months ago #23347

• Milla88
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello hello! This is my first time on an online forum and I must say it is a great honour indeed to be on WOFS. About me: I am from California and relatively new to Feng Shui. Also, I'm very much enjoying Lillian Too's books and website and look forward to continued learning, growth, inspiration and awesomness! Happy feng shui'ing everyone! =)

Re: Hello from California! =) 3 years, 11 months ago #23766

• kgil
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, what part of CA are you from. I am in OC.

Re: Hello from California! =) 3 years, 10 months ago #24407

• Kanacio
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all ! I too is from Cali.. San Pedro. Born the year of the boar with a life path 11

Re: Hello from California! =) 3 years, 8 months ago #25223

• Bcmoo
  • Junior Boarder
Hello Californians! I'm from San Jose soon to move to Sacramento ) nice to meet you all! What got you interested in Feng Shui I wonder besides your interests in Lillian Too books? my father got my family interested in it when he got unemployed one time along with my mother and he applied feng shui to our home and they both got hired together just 2 weeks after the FS application! It has been a blessing to our family so far

Discussion/brainstorming study group for S. Cal 3 years, 4 months ago #27008

• kgil
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello All! Happy New Year! I hope you are all preparing yourself for the new year on Feb. 4th. I got back over last weekend from Feng Shui Extravaganza from Peter Lung in Las Vegas and it was a power workshop. Did anyone attended? I am forming an open group study discussion/brainstorming/case study session on Flying Star and Paht Chee for S. California area once a month with other loyal students of Lillian Too and Peter Lung that I've met at the workshop. If you are interesting in joining us, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. The new year is coming around the corner.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds