TOPIC: Greetings from Germany

Greetings from Germany 4 years, 11 months ago #20607

• Tao-Chi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
This is Horst T. Kuhl from Tao-Chi Duisburg in Germany
Sorry for my English not so good;
I want to post some notes about me for Introduction here;
We're practicing Chinese Martial Arts as there are Kung-Fu and Tai-Chi Ch'uan, Qigong and Meditation since 1968;
In 1972 I had the Idea working with Kalligraphie prefering Hsiao-chuan, the Small Seal Script posting inside my livingroom
over the entrance. Later I heard from my Sifu, who was an mongolian expert of Ch'an Shaolim Si and some secrets of daoist and buddhist esotheric lores, that this is intuitiv Kan Yu and part of the Sience called T'ien Kang Ti Tche, or Cosmic Mathematics.
I did'nt understand anything about, but felt it was good.
20 Years later I heard about Feng-Shui, and they said, that this is the chinese form of geomancy.
I studied most of the books of Lilian Too, that are here available in Germany, William Spear, Derek Walters,
Chao-Hsiu Chen, Eva Wong and also, I think one of the very best work about subject:
The Complete Idiot's Guide of Elizabeth Moran, Master Joseph Yu and Val Biktashev.
When I remember the Statement of my Sifu during the time, we were introduced in the Martial Arts of Baguazhang:
"No one progresses in the esoteric science of Kung-Fu without the study of I-Ging, the book of Changes,
let alone in any discipline of the Eastern wisdom schools", I realise today, that this is real true:
Walking the Way, Confusion is a normal task, the road is long, the studies never ending.

Thank You for sharing my interests,
have a lucky day and
true Peace on Your Ways,
the Horst from Germany
"Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space." NASA Voyager Recordings
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds