Saphora FS Calculator v.8
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saphora FS Calculator v.8

Saphora FS Calculator v.8 3 years ago #26623

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

I have time to do some corrections about my FS Calculator.

Please understand that it needs time to correct issue by issue.

It is for me impossible to re-write all those formulas, Zi-palace should be in North-sector and not moving around as in the calculator. The Contents of all the palaces are the same.

So Enjoy the new version, especially with ZWDS-correction for Annual Flying Stars: Thank all the help from Tony Lee.

Please click on the Link to download it:

----------------------------------

db.tt/BFqE21wq

---------------------------------

Hereby an explanation about the Annual Luck by Tony Lee: AOEFengshui.

=========================================================
Flying from the HS of Year or from the HS of Year Self Palace?

Regarding the Flying Si Hua for a special year. There are two different ways:
One is from the HS (Heavenly Stems) of year. For example for 2014 which is the year of Jia Wu, everybody will use HS of “Jia” for flying Si Hua. In other words —- “Lian-Zhen Hua Lu, Po-Jun Hua Quan, Wu-Qu Hua Ke & Tai-Yang Hua Ji”. This is from the “nature space” point of view. Many zwds software go for this choice.

The other one is what I studied: flying from the HS of Year Self Palace directly. For example for 2014, if the HS of Wu location is “Bing”, then use the HS of “Bing” for flying Si Hua. In other words —“Tian-Tong Hua Lu, Tian-Ji Hua Quan, Wen-Chang Hua Ke & Lian-Zhen Hua Ji.” This is more from “zwds chart” point of view.

Decade Flying Si Hua is from the HS of Decade Self Palace — which will “take care” this decade.
Year Flying Si Hua is from the HS of Year Self Palace — which will “take care” this year.
Month Flying Si Hua is from the HS of Month Self Palace — which will “take care” this month ……

Saphora’s explanation:

As you could see in another example with Life Palace has Jia Chen.

If we use current year as: 2012. In 2012 is Ren Chen, but if we are using for decoding Chart for ZWDS purpose we are using Chen Earthly Branch and see which HS is belonging to Chen in each unique Life-chart. In the example, see picture the Life Palace unique chart has Jia Chen as Annual Luck for 2012.

So we are using Si Hua method for 2012 as Jia HS to Fly and not calendar 2012 as Ren Chen.

Saphora

SaphoraFSCalculatorv.8.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds