Saphora & RapaNui DM Strength Formula
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saphora & RapaNui DM Strength Formula

Saphora & RapaNui DM Strength Formula 6 years, 3 months ago #11822

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear RapaNui,

It is my pleasure to introduce your DM Strength Formula in my Calculator with a new Outlook.

The updated version is clearer and I have added the Chinese Signs in it and the Formula is also updated.

I took your example for the calculation: 20 May 1970, 22:00 pm.

My Saphora FS Calculator:
Same Gang: 147
Opposite Gang: 123

The different between your Examples in the 4 Pillars room is Opposite Gang: 132.

I would think you were busy at that time and forget “Copy and Paste”, by accidentally sum the Xin=9 in total 132 for the Opposite Gang. In Water (Ren and Gui) doesn’t contain Xin=9 (Metal).

Of course it could be an error in my Calculator, because it is still new for me.

Thank you for your DM Strength Formula, maybe you have other Formula’s to share. I will definitely renew my Calculator for you. Of course if my Calculator had been tested you could use this Calculator for other Members as well.

===============================================================
Recently I was attracted to Master Joseph Yu’s post (thanks to RapaNui Polish Website): Monday, February 13, 2012 in Master Joseph Yu’s official website about: Is Feng Shui Knowlegde From God or From Men?

His Post Citrate was:…….. ”Do not believe in anything you are taught just because the Master says so. Do not believe in anything you read from any book unless you find it reasonable “………
===============================================================

“Thinking Loud”, I am doing it all the time here in this Forum, maybe too loud I suppose. Please forgive me, it is just who I am “Yang Fire”.
Maybe I will put in my next Version:

- 24 Imperial Heaven Stars of San He calculations of the 24 mountains in details
- Grand Master Yang's 'Double Mountain Upward Method for the Rescue of the Poor'.

Saphora
RapaNui_Dm_Formula.jpg
RapaNui_Correction.jpg
Last Edit: 6 years, 3 months ago by Saphora.

Re:Saphora & RapaNui DM Strength Formula 6 years, 3 months ago #11838

• RapaNui
Saphora wrote:
Dear RapaNui,
accidentally sum the Xin=9 in total 132 for the Opposite Gang. In Water (Ren and Gui) doesn’t contain Xin=9 (Metal).

Hi Saphora, bravo !!!
Of course there shouldn't be "9".

Hmmm....this formula "hangs" on forum some years and you are THE FIRST whou found this error.

Regards from Poland ,
RapaNui

Re: Saphora & RapaNui DM Strength Formula 3 years, 9 months ago #24548

• rosy123
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you very much for this wonderful forum that I find also very interesting with a nice interface, easy navigation. It is really great! Congratulations and good luck.
Last Edit: 3 years, 9 months ago by RapaNui.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds