Username Password: Remember me

Saphora FS Calculator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Saphora FS Calculator

Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11382

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

My friend Gautam here in this Forum WOFS.com had encouraged me to rewrite my Feng Shui Calculator. The intention was for me only, but thanks to him I did complete it.

In 2009 I started with collecting FS knowledge, of course I couldn’t remember or understand it all. It was very confusing and almost impossible to remember all the formulas.

I decided to summarize it in a MS Excel-spreadsheet in case later on I will understand it. A good friend (doesn’t want to be in the spot-light) of mine hiding here in this Forum WOFS had taught me what Feng Shui was all about. I am also very grateful to him, without him my Calculator will never finish.

I have checked his knowledge from all kind of resources and websites like: Lillian Too, Joey Yap, GM Raymond Lo and more. Of course I do need your help to check my calculator to make it perfectly.

I call my calculator now as:

Saphora FS Calculator

Saphora Japonica is of course my online nick-name. Saphora J. is a scholar tree I have plant it from the seed to a tree in my North-East Corner in my front garden.

Gender: The Green Dragons (Male) and The White Tigers (Female), very coincidence the day I had chosen was year of the Dragon and Day of the Tiger.

This is version one, like all other calculators the first version contains definitely some errors in the results. With your help, I could optimize it.

Almost every household has MS Office software, whereas Excel. So everybody can use my Calculator in house without having Internet for those calculators. It is just 1Mb in Excel-file and it is easy to use during presentation, lectures or courses about FS with a projector and a laptop or the Samsung tab.

Step by step I will explain the content of it. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Many thanks in advance,

Saphora
Total_Sheet_1a-20120223.jpg
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by Saphora.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itami2000

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11383

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

Picture 2:

In the green cell you just select Year/Month/Day/Hour and gender according to Western Date, it is in a drop-list formation, so it is easy to select. All other cells are protected, so you couldn’t make a mistake by changing the formulas.
Everything like in the picture will appear in a nano-second automatically, even the name of the Day, like Thursday same as a calendar. You could use it as a “Thousand Years Calender”, but it is not 1000 year programmed.

I choose Thursday 23 February 2012 on 1-3 pm to introduce my calculator, because I was impatient to show you all. Coincidence it was not a Wealth-day for me, but more Indirect Resources and the Yang Wood Tiger is coincidence my next Ten year Luck pillar. I have never attracted wealth through my whole life, but I earn just enough for a living. It is just a Harmonic and Peaceful Day for everyone.

On the right, the four pillars of Destiny in English and in Chinese.

Explanation about Year and Day according Chinese Astrology summarize.

Date Selection part:

- Cloth Cutting Days is a different name for 12 Officers Calculation.
- 28 Heavenly Zodiacs, the Animal Stars in the Constellations.
- Sky Happiness Star is used for selecting the Wedding day.
- 60 days Star vs Time: selecting Auspicious Time with Lucky Stars.
- The 28 Constellations itself.

I choose 1p-3pm, the Stars at that moment are: Heavenly Noble and Jade Hall in the Constellations. They are peaceful Stars, some refer as Lucky Stars.

Saphora

Picture 2:
Picture_2.jpg

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11384

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

In picture 3:

- the Separating Day
- the Extinct Day
- 3 Killings Day: Robbery Sha, Calamity Sha & Annual Sha
- Year Breaker Day
- Month Breaker Day
- Day Breaker
- Disaster Day
- Death Angel Day

Of course I didn’t choose those days for my introduction, just in case. Angel Death Days sound scary. When you select the right day, it will automatically appear all kind of Days in the spreadsheet. This is easy to select and fast the Auspicious Days for all kind of important events.

The famous Bazi Code for your DOB with the Ten Gods in the Heavenly Stems and Hidden Stems, everything automatically calculated for you.

In the simplified Lo Pan (my hidden friend’s chart) contains the outside ring the 12 Organs Network according to the Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory and usable FS numbers.
- Heart peaks (11am - 1pm)
- Small Intestine peaks (1pm – 3pm)
- Urinal Bladder peaks (3pm – 5pm)
- Kidney peaks (5pm – 7pm)
- Pericardium peaks (7pm – 9pm)
- Triple Burner peaks (9pm – 11pm)
- Gall Bladder peaks (11pm – 1am)
- Liver peaks (1am – 3am)
- Lung peaks (3am – 5am)
- Large Intestine peaks (5am – 7am)
- Stomach peaks (7am – 9am)
- Spleen peaks (9am – 11am)

This is the reason why in the early morning doing exercises and having a good breakfast is good for your health, because the Lung and the Large Intestine work optimum. The Lung is the commander of the Qi and the Digested system delivers those Qi-energies.

Saphora

Picture 3:
Picture_3.jpg

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11385

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

In picture 4:

On Thursday 23 February 2012 is the Day of many Star of Academic, it sounds good to me: more knowledge I hope. Traveling Horse Stars, maybe travel to meet my FS idols, without money I couldn’t travel often, maybe Star of Prospects will help me. Year of the Dragon is the “Storage of Wealth” hidden in the branch; I hope it will appear in the Stems. A Powerful Mentor Star is of course my goal to meet my FS idols: GM Raymond Lo, Joey Yap or Lillian Too.

It is the follow up of picture 3, right under those 4 Pillars; it also automatically calculates the Extra Stars like:

- Star of Flower of Romance
- Peach Blossom Star
- Star of Traveling Horse
- Star of Arts
- Star of Powerful Mentor
- Star of Loneliness
- Star of Nobleman: Heaven , Earth and Man Luck
- Star of Academic
- Heaven Star of Virtue
- Star of Virtue
- Commanding Star
- War Star
- Star of Prospects
- Storage of Wealth
- Star of Spirituals
- Star of Aggressive Sword

I didn’t include the 3 Shars, Yang Edge and Gate of Heaven and Hell, it could be too much. Some Stars are quite similar and have the almost the same Energy.

The Combo’s of the Bazi Chart:
- Heavenly Combo, like Yang Fire and Yin Metal
- Earthly Branch Combo, like Total Harmony
- The Penalties Combo: Self-Penalty, Bullying Earth Penalties, Ungrateful Fire Penalties and Uncivilized Penalties.
- The Destructions Combo: the Earthly Destructions (Branch Destructions)
- The Harms Combo: the Earthly Harms (Branch Destructions)

Yes, it calculates everything for you, less head-ache.

Saphora

Picture 4: The Stars of the 4 Pillars
Picture_4.jpg
Last Edit: 5 years, 11 months ago by Saphora.

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11386

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

In Picture 5: the Ten Luck Pillars with the Ten Gods, hidden Gods as well. Just select as above the Gender: Male/Female and it will calculate for you, forward or backward. Some calculator have one year different due to the rounding of factor 3, like 2.45 or 3.55. I couldn’t rewrite the calculation again, because it was quite complex formula.

I show it just till +/- 80 years old, after 80 years old the 5 aspects of life is IMO not significant anymore and it saves my lay-out space.

Saphora

Picture 5: The 10 Year Luck with Yang Wood as DM.
Picture_5.jpg

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11387

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

In Picture 6: Flying Star FS

This is the Feng Shui part of the Calculator, from period 5 till 8. Period 9 is still far away and I will add it later. Flying Stars FS you could also ask Devadog, Jacky Lee about more information.

Just click in the cell to select the building year of the house, keep in mind of the occupation of the actual year. Usable Stars will appear in that period.
If you want to see the Year/Month Stars you could also select those.

Select the House Facing in degrees; you will have the complete FS Chart. I have also added the extra special charts:

- Wang Shan Wang Shui: Good for Health and Wealth
- Combination of Ten Chart
- Combination of Three Chart
- Ho Tu 3 number Chart
- Continuous Bead Chart
- Double Facing Chart
- Double Sitting Chart
- Shang Shan Hsia Shui: Reversed Chart

I didn’t include the Potential Prison or Locked Charts and Hidden/Inverse Siren Charts, to make it easy for beginners like me.

Saphora

Picture 6: The Flying Stars FS
Picture_6.jpg

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11388

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

In Picture 7: The I Ching of PM Liew Pak Wan 1368 AD

Each toss has three coins; each coin has a Head or Tail. Just click in the green cells Head/Tail; it will automatically calculate your Hexagram. Even the Changing lines it will show it for you in the next table. The 5 Aspects of each line also appear for you.

Besides the Object and Subject method, I have also included the 64 Hexagrams of the Plum Blossom Oracle with a few words explanations of the hexagrams.

This I Ching means a lot of me; this is the reason why I joined this Forum to learn it more. Unfortunately I couldn’t share it with a Forum-member “Anon”, I hope he will return to meet me.

I didn’t also include the relationship between the 64 Codons of RNA/DNA code (AGCU) and the 64 I Ching Hexgrams. Some of my post I did refer to it.

Saphora

Picture 7: The I Ching original and changing hexagram
Picture_7.jpg

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11389

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

In Picture 8: the 8 Mansion FS

In the cell of 8 Mansion FS, the Kua-number had been calculated when you fill the year of birth in the beginning. It will calculate for you the best four directions. For 8 Mansions FS you could ask Bernard154 for more information.

If you click your facing direction of your house, it calculates for you the Chai Kua House Triagram West/East Group House with your West/East Kua Life.

Saphora

Picture 8: 8 Mansions FS
Picture_8.jpg

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11390

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear All,

In Picture 9: the 24 Stars of Lo Pan FS

I have introduced this kind of FS in the Forum WOFS “8 Mansions FS”.

I have shown only the 9 sectors of your house, but if you draw the Pie-method it will show the other total 24 Stars each 15 degrees. You could find my explanation in one of my post “Saphora Advanced 8 Mansions FS”.

This also the end of my Calculator, most of the time I am here in this Forum as an ordinary independent Member, if you are interested in this type of FS or the Saphora FS Calculator I could explain it step by step how it works and what the meaning of all symbols and the Ten Gods. If you have different kind of FS than this, we could share. This kind of service you don’t find it elsewhere online.

I could change my Calculator into Oracle/MS language so everybody could use it Online in a website.

I fully understand you all will raise lots of questions, no worries. As I said before, I am still hanging around this Forum WOFS, so you could ask anytime you like. Any responses are also welcome.

Thank in advance,

Saphora Japonica

Picture 9: 24 Stars of Lo Pan FS
Picture_9.jpg

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11397

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Saphora,

Only got 2 words for you:

SUPER AWESOME!

- Salutes -

I'll examine in detail and ask you questions soon!!

J
Go with the flow..

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11422

• NighTee
  • Expert Boarder
Hey Saph!

Wow looks like you made a really good calculator, even though I don't really understand much of it haha. I'm sure a lot of people can make good use of it ^^.

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 11 months ago #11424

• RapaNui
Hi Saphora,

very good job !
Is any possibuility to download your calculator and prve it ?

Regards,
RapaNui
RapaNui
Last Edit: 5 years, 11 months ago by RapaNui.

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11443

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jae & NighTee,

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Saphora

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11444

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear RapaNui,

First thank you for your response.

As I said before, I made this Calculator with the intention for myself just for fun. I am not a business person like Lillian Too with her MBA-Diploma.

It is still in a test phase, I don't want to confuse people with possible errors in the calculations.

The names (Devadog, Jacky Lee, Bernard154 and Anon) I have mentioned in my thread, could be the first one who are able to test it if they want it.

Gautam has already a copy of it.

Of course I have to ask this Forum-owner for that permission, I don't want my post being deleted by possible misunderstandings. My goal is still hanging here around looking for Love and of course enjoy very much reading charts and doing FS stuff.

Believe me, I am in the outside World before, this World of Feng Shui could be my home-base. It is more fun in learning Feng Shui here.

As you already know my FS knowlegde had been stuck for a while, maybe you could teach me something and we could share it.

Life is for me not just only Money, Money and Money.

Saphora

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11446

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello Saphora,

Is your FS calculator done on an excel sheet or something?

Can I try it too?

J
Go with the flow..

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11481

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jae,

Yes, it was made in Excel-sheet. You can read with Excel 97 or better version. In the future I will change it in a Universal Database like Oracle or Microsoft language Database for Online purposes.

Maybe, if RapaNui allows me to put his Formula in my sheet about "Strenght of DM" would be great. I will call it the "RapaNui DM Formula".

Yes, you are in my list, but all the others are here for a while. I do know them a bit. They have to try it first. When you are longer here in this forum, I will definitely give it to you.

Of course everything I wrote in this calculator you could find it Online in the Main Homepage of this WOFS-website, but my Calculator you see it faster and everything in in one page.

You should try it, but you need to learn the "IF-function" and "Vlookup-function". "If-function" is like in a table, IF "True" do this, IF "False" do that. You have to teach Excel what you want and it calculates for you in nano-seconds.

Vlookup-function is a must, especially in a table. like 12 animals Zodiac, look in table for Year of birth and then go to column 2 for "Yang Wood" for example. You give Excel a Command or Formula and it calculates for you.

Another example is the most popular Formula of the Day Master Strength of RapaNui in the room "4 Pillars". You could also teach Excel what to do.

Do you want to try RapaNui's Formula in Excel-Sheet? Try that first!

If I can do it, YES YOU CAN it too!!!

Saphora

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11485

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello Saphora,

J will queue up behind all the seniors, and will bring a portable chair to sit down and wait.

I am familiar with excel IF functions, but haven't touched much on V-lookup functions, but should be very easy.
Actually I don't know where to look up for these excel sheets. - Blur blur -

Thanks for considering me in!

J
Go with the flow..

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11488

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Jae,

I have just send my Calculator to Bernard154 as promised.

You don't need to wait long, buddy. Your time will come soon, actually I am waiting for another friend of mine. Unfortunately he could be on holiday: Di Tien Sui.

You could try the RapaNui's Formula about the Day Master Strength in Excel first. Maybe we could share our findings how to do it.

Please try it out.

Saphora

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11493

• Jae
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Saphora and RapaNui,

Sorry, still new to the forum, not sure where to obtain a copy..

Is it downloadable? Can you show me the direction to the place to download, or can you send me the software if possible?

Thanks and pardon me not knowing where to get the excel sheets.

J
Go with the flow..

Re:Saphora FS Calculator 5 years, 10 months ago #11496

• RapaNui
Saphora wrote:
Maybe, if RapaNui allows me to put his Formula in my sheet about "Strenght of DM" would be great. I will call it the "RapaNui DM Formula".
Saphora

Of course !
But...this is not "my formula". Theese formulas are used by many masters. I only wrote it in forum.
RapaNui
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds